Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol.....

Originally posted by barra View Post
    wrong. Mba to you = married but available. Am i right?
    劳心者治人, 劳力者治于人。 治人者食人, 治与人者食与人。

善恶之报,如影随形。福祸无门,唯人自招!

Comment

Let's be objective here...
      1. If Darkie had erronously placed external links to whatever horological site on ***, an initial warning will normally given first by *** administrators.
      But this initial warning wasn't first accorded in his case, hence, his query here in kopitalk that was in no way disparaging ***.
      2. Revealing names and posting insinuating remarks on their character might not be libel but borders very closely to it, especially when connotations to other words are used. Such actions certainly do not reflect objectivity and good netiquette but probably an agenda.

So if one was truly objective, one simply had to point out the alleged infraction made by Darkie. I say alleged as no one here is an administrator or moderator on *** and does not know the true reason behind the ban.

Let's not get into the semantics of arguing over what constitutes personal attacks or an agenda and remain in denial while spewing what seems to be rather undenially spiteful remarks.

If one was not affiliated with ***, maybe we can wait patiently till one of their administrators post the true reason here without starting up a storm here or posting personal details about others except the self.

The weekdays are bitter enough in Singapore, no need to make Sundays bitter too.
      Sweet 16:
      PP Aquanaut
      VC Overseas
      AP ROO Black Themes
      A.Lange & Sohne 1815
      Breguet Type XXI
      Blancpain 50 Fathoms
      JLC Navy Seals
      GO Senator 60s
      GP Laureato
      Zenith Pilot Extra Special
      Rolex DSSD
      IWC Big Pilot
      Pam 112
      Omega Ploprof
      Breitling Super Avenger
      Glycine F104

Comment

Hi guys,

Since this is kopi talk, I will just kpo a bit.

IMO, mod just close the thread lah. Any discussion, take it offline as it is not going anywhere.

Furthermore, like what toffeesthings said, today should be a lovely Sunday isn't it?
        Enicar Sherpa 147 R.I.P.
        Omega Constellation 168.045 - 368.845
        Omega Constellation 168.059 - 368.0852
        Omega Speedmaster Automatic (“Reduced”) 3510.50.00
        Omega Planet Ocean Big Size 2208.50.00
        Omega Railmaster XXL 2806.52.37
        Tag Heuer WN2111

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
          Ok....some wild imagination/speculation/analysis here..while waiting for Graham's reply.

Below, is ***'s forum rules

And..here's a sample sales thread which I posted

http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=60665

Under Rules...

2a) For watches located in Singapore (SGD$). Check
          3) Listing of watch and related accessories. Check
          4) Must state intent. Ok fine that I didn't post FS or WTS...but I noticed many others also posted up and they didn't face any ban/deletion of post? But how come only my posts were deleted..?

5) Indicate price. Check
          6) State condition. Check
          7) No limit in number of posts. Check
          8) Watches must be genuine. Check
          9) No Links to other trading platforms/sites. Check.

12) Repeated violations will result in permernant loss in posting privileges.

Ok, say I did break rule 4...but no warning was given as I didn't know the rules, the posts were just deleted and I was banned.
          Originally posted by barra View Post
          when aston was banned by ***....he came here to post and complain and spin the story in such that ***'s mod are petty....of course this is not entire the truth.

i bear no grudge.......he make a mistake and should accept like a man and end of story. but it got out of hand and even the other co-founder posted remark that make ***'s mod look bad.

i know seiko citizen by name should give an indication that i am in this forum for many years.....in fact, my real identity can be easily guess by aston if he think hard enough.

i have no wish to carry on and if those who think i have make personal attack against the founder...pls carry on to sue me.

triton...u MBA in internet security......u should know who i am.
          I am not sure who you are and I have no idea why you are targetting me or Triton or seiko.citizen, but in anycase...what do you gain from doing all these?

My objective of posting here is to know why I have been banned for no reason with no warnings. I have already posted up my own checklist based on my own knowledge, my possible mistakes and admitteded it, even before anyone from *** said anything.

Please state where's the story I spun?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by toffeesthings View Post
            1. If Darkie had erronously placed external links to whatever horological site on ***, an initial warning will normally given first by *** administrators.
            But this initial warning wasn't first accorded in his case, hence, his query here in kopitalk that was in no way disparaging ***.
            2. Revealing names and posting insinuating remarks on their character might not be libel but borders very closely to it, especially when connotations to other words are used. Such actions certainly do not reflect objectivity and good netiquette but probably an agenda.

So if one was truly objective, one simply had to point out the alleged infraction made by Darkie. I say alleged as no one here is an administrator or moderator on *** and does not know the true reason behind the ban.

Let's not get into the semantics of arguing over what constitutes personal attacks or an agenda and remain in denial while spewing what seems to be rather undenially spiteful remarks.

If one was not affiliated with ***, maybe we can wait patiently till one of their administrators post the true reason here without starting up a storm here or posting personal details about others except the self.

The weekdays are bitter enough in Singapore, no need to make Sundays bitter too.
            Well said bro
            Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Originally posted by toffeesthings View Post

bro Julian ....+1, lets all be neutral and hear both sides stories. Being Singaporean, home grown *** and SG-ROC is like breadtalk , charles n keith or Osim. Let's unite and stand together be friends instead of foes.

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
              Well said bro
              we agree to each other...
              [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/rolex-submariner-116619lb-021.jpg[/IMG]
              [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/Rolex-Black-Dial-Daytona-116520.jpg[/IMG]
              [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/Originals_23.jpg[/IMG]
              [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/IMG_0491.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

haha now there seems to be 2 mysteries. why DA got banned and what are barra's intentions for certain comments/queries. yea perhaps locking this thread seems to be a better idea because it seems to have lost its objectivity, and another thread be posted once everything has cleared up with ***.
                fallraen
                "Grandpa were you a hero in the war?" "No,"he answered,"but I served in a company of heros."

Comment

Bros Passionist and Pegasi,
                  Just doing what I think is right to diffuse the situation.
                  I'm sure Bro Barra is also doing what he feels is right, it's just that he could be less abrasive with his approach.
                  In fact, I recall that he once chided another member for making insensitive, unwarranted comments in another post, so I sense that he's a stand-up guy.
                  Well, like Bro Passionist said, let's wait for *** to respond with their side of the story and hopefully, clear the air.
                  Sweet 16:
                  PP Aquanaut
                  VC Overseas
                  AP ROO Black Themes
                  A.Lange & Sohne 1815
                  Breguet Type XXI
                  Blancpain 50 Fathoms
                  JLC Navy Seals
                  GO Senator 60s
                  GP Laureato
                  Zenith Pilot Extra Special
                  Rolex DSSD
                  IWC Big Pilot
                  Pam 112
                  Omega Ploprof
                  Breitling Super Avenger
                  Glycine F104

Comment

thanks bro toffeesthings for bringing in the perspective.

chill and see some greens.

Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

whatever the case; whatever the agenda (hidden or otherwise). its obvious who stands where and from what angle.

the initial intent of the thread (as i see it) is barely to come and voice his shock at being banned. whether the story has been spun, we dont know and to be honest, lets take everything with a pinch of salt.

until there is any true developments; i believe this thread has run its course.
                      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                      Blue 6694
                      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

I did post "once or twice" on the FS / WTS thread. Other times, log on to check new posts, mostly sales postings. Btw, I can post but I can't subscribe to topic. Maybe they disable this feature and the forum mistakenly reported as "banned".

Comment

Originally posted by sshark View Post
                          I did post "once or twice" on the FS / WTS thread. Other times, log on to check new posts, mostly sales postings. Btw, I can post but I can't subscribe to topic. Maybe they disable this feature and the forum mistakenly reported as "banned".
                          That's weird....hmmm

Comment

I must compliment *** for having the most vigilant and efficient mod team when it comes to banning.

I joined the forum just now for less than 10 mins, and I was banned...before I could even post my 3rd item...I couldn't post anymore.

Comment

it seems that they dont want you there; time to move on eh?
                              [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                              [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                              Blue 6694
                              Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                              [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                              [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                                it seems that they dont want you there; time to move on eh?
                                Yeah man...I guess so. I was abit bored today so thought i wanted to post back there again. Since i m not welcome there...I guess nvm.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X