• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got banned on *** :O (AGAIN)

You have been banned for the following reason:
    No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Just looked through the guidelines...never flout any rules leh.

Just PM-ed Graham for an explaination...so let's see how it goes!

Comment

this is interesting. maybe you flouted rule without realizing?

there are members who sell their watches in here and there. some come here and post watch sold. thanking the other forum. not sure if they go there thanking this forum.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Er sidetrack a bit. DA, why are u logging into *** at 1+ am!!! :P
        I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

DA, i told u... dun show your oung and pretty face ... u must have use the same avatar.....

Comment

Maybe cus... Ermmmmmm... You are someone here? I mean holding a higher rank in sg-roc... I don't mean in a bad way...

Cus bit jealous and he did this to you??

Ex: " you can sell it in your forum... Don't come here then"

Somethingggg like that la
            "It is not the watch, but purely is you who define the watch..." -pst666-

List: Montres de Luxe P48 Thunderbolt Chrono, ECW Panhard -M8D-
            whist: IWC Aquatimer Galapagos Island

Comment

interesting.... all you can do is wait for the reply and see what you did and what they are willing to do.
              [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
              Blue 6694
              Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
              [U]"My collection"[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

whatever it is, damaged is done. now is damaged control. im sure members here who have been banned before will strongly against being cut out of the forum abruptly.

sg-roc has in fact prior to this instance of founder being banned, seeking feedback through members @ various gathering. we have already revised the process. it is already in place, we are fine-tuning the gritty bits. once it is firm, it will be posted in the new member section.

sg-roc thanks all members who have given us feedback.
                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
                2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

does sg-roc take up the practice of banning people?
                  have not heard of anyone being banned

Comment

Waiting to see if there is any valid reason that gotten Darkie banned there...

Being a Founder of SG-ROC then kana banned seem lame to me...
                    Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by cedric View Post
                      DA, i told u... dun show your oung and pretty face ... u must have use the same avatar.....
                      Yeah hor...maybe that's why

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
                      Er sidetrack a bit. DA, why are u logging into *** at 1+ am!!! :P
                      Hehehe...hardworking mah!

I notice my *** forum went blank earlier in the afternoon I think...I thought they were down...but when I used another browser...i can see the posts...and the msg came out.

Originally posted by triton View Post
                      this is interesting. maybe you flouted rule without realizing?

there are members who sell their watches in here and there. some come here and post watch sold. thanking the other forum. not sure if they go there thanking this forum.
                      Cannot be what...nevermind later when I get onto my other com I go do a check..

Comment

Originally posted by pastilence666 View Post
                        Maybe cus... Ermmmmmm... You are someone here? I mean holding a higher rank in sg-roc... I don't mean in a bad way...

Cus bit jealous and he did this to you??

Ex: " you can sell it in your forum... Don't come here then"

Somethingggg like that la
                        Hmm...hard to say but possible.

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                        interesting.... all you can do is wait for the reply and see what you did and what they are willing to do.
                        Yeah man =/

Comment

Originally posted by m33pok View Post
                          does sg-roc take up the practice of banning people?
                          have not heard of anyone being banned
                          Only for servere cases...there will be a ban. Warning will be given first.

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                          Waiting to see if there is any valid reason that gotten Darkie banned there...

Being a Founder of SG-ROC then kana banned seem lame to me...
                          Yeah I have no idea...no wonder I realised some of my threads disappeared (deleted) few days back...but I didn't think too much about it.

No sound no picture then kena banned man =/

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                            You have been banned for the following reason:
                            No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never
                            call alvin poon to check, nice guy moderator there.
                            think u are affiliated to someone who's background or some forum which is of opposition stand to them and not to the interest of their forum ?
                            one other reason i think is..... there is alw a chance that someone smells something fishy fishy there in u?
                            [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/rolex-submariner-116619lb-021.jpg[/IMG]
                            [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/Rolex-Black-Dial-Daytona-116520.jpg[/IMG]
                            [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/Originals_23.jpg[/IMG]
                            [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/IMG_0491.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

i think affiliated with other watch forum even if it is there opposing stand, should not warrant a ban.

my view is that unless a member is insulting a forum, any other members including moderators. spamming. repeated refusing to heed advice. these cases warrant a ban.

other than that, i see no reason why there is a need to ban.

Originally posted by watchpassionist View Post
                              call alvin poon to check, nice guy moderator there.
                              think u are affiliated to someone who's background or some forum which is of opposition stand to them and not to the interest of their forum ?
                              one other reason i think is..... there is alw a chance that someone smells something fishy fishy there in u?

kindly email with
                              2. your nick

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X