Got banned on *** :O (AGAIN)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by triton View Post
    i think affiliated with other watch forum even if it is there opposing stand, should not warrant a ban.

my view is that unless a member is insulting a forum, any other members including moderators. spamming. repeated refusing to heed advice. these cases warrant a ban.

other than that, i see no reason why there is a need to ban.
    yes think bro Dark need to pm them to check the reason, sure all of us are curious to know the reasons too since most of us who log in to sg-roc also log in ***. Try contacting Mod Alvin there maybe he can advise on this.
    Not nice to post his contact here if needed pm me, i got his number.
    [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/rolex-submariner-116619lb-021.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/Rolex-Black-Dial-Daytona-116520.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/Originals_23.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/IMG_0491.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Yeah..still waiting to see what is the MAIN reason is...
      Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Ok....some wild imagination/speculation/analysis here..while waiting for Graham's reply.

Below, is ***'s forum rules

And..here's a sample sales thread which I posted

http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=60665

Under Rules...

2a) For watches located in Singapore (SGD$). Check
        3) Listing of watch and related accessories. Check
        4) Must state intent. Ok fine that I didn't post FS or WTS...but I noticed many others also posted up and they didn't face any ban/deletion of post? But how come only my posts were deleted..?

5) Indicate price. Check
        6) State condition. Check
        7) No limit in number of posts. Check
        8) Watches must be genuine. Check
        9) No Links to other trading platforms/sites. Check.

12) Repeated violations will result in permernant loss in posting privileges.

Ok, say I did break rule 4...but no warning was given as I didn't know the rules, the posts were just deleted and I was banned.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
          Just looked through the guidelines...never flout any rules leh.

Just PM-ed Graham for an explaination...so let's see how it goes!
          Originally posted by watchpassionist View Post
          yes think bro Dark need to pm them to check the reason, sure all of us are curious to know the reasons too since most of us who log in to sg-roc also log in ***. Try contacting Mod Alvin there maybe he can advise on this.
          Not nice to post his contact here if needed pm me, i got his number.
          I have already PM-ed Graham, let's see what they say.

Comment

Almost 24 hours later....

And still no reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
              Almost 24 hours later....

And still no reply.
              now than I notice your post. If you need Graham hp let me know!

Comment

Originally posted by davidoff View Post
                now than I notice your post. If you need Graham hp let me know!
                It's ok bro! Not desperate for a reply hahaha...we shall see wad he says.

Comment

I am banned too for no obvious reason. Sent an email to the admin but no reply for @ least a month. not in a hurry though but good if it is resolved

Comment

Originally posted by sshark View Post
                    I am banned too for no obvious reason. Sent an email to the admin but no reply for @ least a month. not in a hurry though but good if it is resolved
                    No kidding? You too bro?

Did you put...FS/WTS on ur thread?

BUt I dont really think that's the real reason leh..so many ppl also never put..dun tell me they never get banned after so long?

Comment

no reply for 1 month? i dont have such patience.

if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                      1. subject heading indicating your issue
                      2. your nick
                      3. your corresponding email address
                      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

does it take them so long to think of a reason to ban you or are they trying to run away from the problem?
                        what is the reason that you banned?

Comment

Hmm, at least this ans one of the qns I had. How come that forum other than sales thread, not much activities in the other threads. All those that post run risk of being banned while those that dun post is safe
                          I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Virus attack? Hahaha

In the drawer
                            R 6694 / TH 3000 / R 79240 / R 16610 V / B Aviator / O PO / R 178341 /
                            L Pilot Miyota Type-B / G Incursore / FC Healey

NIB Omega Planet Ocean 42mm for sale.

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
                              Hmm, at least this ans one of the qns I had. How come that forum other than sales thread, not much activities in the other threads. All those that post run risk of being banned while those that dun post is safe
                              moral of the story: dont post; and let the forums die a slow and painful death due to trigger happy mods
                              [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                              [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                              Blue 6694
                              Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                              [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                              [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                                moral of the story: dont post; and let the forums die a slow and painful death due to trigger happy mods
                                I don want to jump to conclusions of why they banned some guys. But somehow, for some reason, I find *** is more like a garage sale page while the rest of the threads are practically eventless.

Maybe due to this, I find if I tio ban there, I might be sad for a while cos less one place to sell my stuff. But if compared to being banned here, I might need cold turkey for a while Ultimately, maybe the forum owners prefer the place to be viewed as merely yet another for sale place rather than a cosy committee.
                                I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X