Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ipad 2 in singapore already

Hi All,

Today i went to Sim Lim Tower to get some parts and later have a walk around
    guess what i saw, more then 10pcs of IPAD 2 in one of the shop at 2 level.
    Had a play with it, very slim & fast. Dont know which unit just remember the
    shop sell Camera & Apple stuff.

Cheers

Price?
    劳心者治人, 劳力者治于人。 治人者食人, 治与人者食与人。

善恶之报,如影随形。福祸无门,唯人自招!

Comment

Originally posted by 4Dvisor View Post
      Price?
      I was quoted S$1360 for Wifi 32GB ipad 2. Was told that 64GB not available till Friday.

Comment

prices are quite steep.
        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
        Blue 6694
        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Wow. I rather wait then buy fr sls. Lol that place has a notorious rep for electronic goods.
          I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Prices are so steep. I think if one can wait, just wait till the launch. Those imported sets may not have warranty, just like when iPad 1 was launched last time.

Comment

if you have ipad, i say give ipad2 a miss. not much changes, notable better than 1 is the face time, camera, weight wise. other than that there is no significant changes.
              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
              1. subject heading indicating your issue
              2. your nick
              3. your corresponding email address
              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

im not sold on the design of ipad 2. slightly disappointed on the resolution front, would have liked a higher res on the ipad2.
                Blue 6694
                [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

iPad warranty is international... only problem is exercising it in SG at the moment due to the fact that it's yet to be launched here...

Under the hood, the iPad 2 actually do represent a significant upgrade over the 1st gen iPad... Dual-core A5 processors, double the RAM memory, better graphics processor...

Comment

Hi All,

So sorry if i miss your reply, today i went to sim lim square to check canon S95 camera pricing and also when
                    back to the shop in sim lim tower to check their camera price. The camera price they quoted is much cheaper
                    then sim lim square and their services is good compare to some shop in square if you ask abit more they will be not happy.
                    And i also check their pricing on ipad 2 32gb wifi $1280 64gb wifi $1440 they was saying now is on the high side, but they are shipping in another batch in 3 weeks time which is cheaper by about $100 to $150.

Comment

my side should be releasing this week or so, could be reason why cost coming down due to not having to fly in from usa.
                      Blue 6694
                      [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X