Heavy Metal Gig: Black Revelations 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heavy Metal Gig: Black Revelations 2011

"Everyone wants a Rolex. If they say they are not interested, they must be lying." - Telepgm

Alamak! It's been frustrating, I can't seem to get the image from my photobucket account! Please help!
    "Everyone wants a Rolex. If they say they are not interested, they must be lying." - Telepgm

Comment

GREAT THE PICTURE IS UP! For all you heavy rock / heavy metal (and watch) fans - please come support the show.

I am the lead singer of the Evil Singing Pandas and I am also a Rolex Fan.

ROCK,
      Tele

Comment

When and where is the gig?

Comment

1st of May (Labour Day Sunday) / 6pm / *Scape

Hey you Devil,

thanks for responding!

1st of May / 6pm / *Scape (Right behind Orchard Cineleisure).

Chance to win Electric Guitar and Effects Pedal, courtesy of SV guitars and Shiin Studios!

Tickets for sale at $20 at Roxy Records in Excelsior Hotel (Peninsular) - ticket launch by this week.

P.s. My Band - Evil Singing Pandas cover classic heavy metal. I hope you can support! \m/

Cheers,
          Tele

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X