No announcement yet.

Notification of overseas trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup..i always do.. juz go online, fill in a simple form and u r done.
    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

so boys be WARNED hor..

Comment

think exit permit and inform them of overseas trip are 2 different thing...

anyway for exit permit, take note that if you come back before the end of your exit permit date u must inform them also...else will kenna letter too.. haha... like for me my exit permit expires in Dec, but return early in Oct, kenna letter to go explain why i neber cancel the permit...

Originally posted by louie View Post
        at first i did notify them via their website for overseas trip.But later read somewhere says only need to apply exit permit if travelling overseas more than 6 mths.So nvr notify for the past few yrs,nvr received any letter from gov,nvr a problem.Till last night this letter...

Comment

sigh....can't wait to finish the reservist cycle....so troublesome...have to inform this and that....somemore reservist time always have to spend lots of money as well....if got nite offs have to go to ktvs with army buddies and i am sure the canteen aunties love us reservist men as we spend tonnes of money on kopi,food,beer....hahahahaha.....good money coming in....
          Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X