Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

question? will you send to service center after you buy a pre-owned watch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kqxrlovesSpeedmasters View Post
    Alternatively if you do send to outside servicing, I'm not a technical person with any technical knowledge so pls view my words with serious caution......... I think that the Breitling 13 movement which is a base 7750 doesnt really have upgraded parts...Breitling in their "upgrading" of the movement only beautifies it and regulates it, unlike the George Daniel escapement that Omega incorporated into their movements. The 7750 itself its a robust and hardy movement so even in the event that parts might need to be replaced I think parts can still be found fairly easily by these outside watch servicers.
    appreciated your thought bro... thank your for the sharing, i read here and there online and yes, they servicing cost a bomb but to play save with...go back to service center is the best solution... only for overhauling....

i think those 2 years maintenance, small one, outside will do...they wont do water pressure test but i dont swim with my watch....

least but not last, i will visit them, Karen wrote back an email to me about the cost and how long the servicing and what will happen during servicing....so maybe end year then i'll do the servicing
    "It is not the watch, but purely is you who define the watch..." -pst666-

List: Montres de Luxe P48 Thunderbolt Chrono, ECW Panhard -M8D-
    whist: IWC Aquatimer Galapagos Island

Comment

sigh..i wish karen would write me an email too...

Originally posted by pastilence666 View Post
      appreciated your thought bro... thank your for the sharing, i read here and there online and yes, they servicing cost a bomb but to play save with...go back to service center is the best solution... only for overhauling....

i think those 2 years maintenance, small one, outside will do...they wont do water pressure test but i dont swim with my watch....

least but not last, i will visit them, Karen wrote back an email to me about the cost and how long the servicing and what will happen during servicing....so maybe end year then i'll do the servicing
      My Tumblr
      -------------------
      http://beads-of-rice.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by kqxrlovesSpeedmasters View Post
        if the watch in qns is a breitling chrono avenger titanium the production years are from 2001-07. So the watch could be as old as 10 years...and u probably dont know how the previous owners treat their watch.. I would bring it to breitling svc centre for an overhaul, after that the watch is good to go for 5 years...
        i called melchers not too long ago, to overhaul the chrono avenger titanium will take up to 2 months and $680 before parts.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X