This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chase de bull View Post
    Btw, im from the Philippines and got the watch overseas. I also want to see an RB2 in DW's collection.
    Congrats on the acquisition of the grail! I'm envious! You've got a great collection! Btw, u sourced the rb2 from sg?
    I want a 116505!

Comment

• Originally posted by daywalker88 View Post
      Hi bro, u got urself an RB2 already !?

Big Congrats!!

That is one of my grails too and I am working on it...
      Thanks DW, I finally gave in after years of contemplation i know it wont take you long to have one

Comment

• Originally posted by Louis V View Post
        Congrats on the acquisition of the grail! I'm envious! You've got a great collection! Btw, u sourced the rb2 from sg?
        Thanks Louis. We have the same dilemma, sold my panda to welcome this precious baby. From New York bro.

Comment

wrist shot of my grail minute before it was shipped to the Philippines. HAGWE!
          WOW... So fascinating!!!!!! HOLY GRAIL!!!!!
          speechless...
          Roger Dubuis Aquamare
          Frank Muller MasterSquare
          Pam 183
          Pam 176
          Cartier Carbon Chrono xl

Comment

Thanks Louis. We have the same dilemma, sold my panda to welcome this precious baby. From New York bro.
            Congrats. That's the creme de la creme of all AP ROO. I am sure you have no regret changing from Panda to RB2.

Comment

Wow, u went all the way to NY to get it? Let me guess... Motion In Time? Still remember chatting with you on the panda previously over pm. I can't wait to own a rb2 one day! Congrats again... It's so beautiful!
              I want a 116505!

Comment

• Finally...

At last, I have found my grail

Thanks to all who have supported this thread since the beginning of 2011, guess it is time that I take a break...

Have a great weekend ppl!!

Comment

• OMG, it's here, it's finally here..... Congrats DW...

Comment

Thanks to all who have supported this thread since the beginning of 2011, guess it is time that I take a break...

I knew it!!! Hahaha, BIG CONGRATS BRO!!! So did you fly out of town to get this grail? Aw, it's such a beauty... wished i had one too!
                    I want a 116505!

Comment

• Amazing weekend! Two RB2 acquisitions! Hearty congrats to both Chase de bull and daywalker88. Wear it in good health!
                      I want a 116505!

Comment

• @ december20, Fascinating indeed. Have to say that this watch hands-down take the crown for best looking Offshore IMO, which is why it is literally one of the most desirable AP watches to own.

@ KuchingKu, Definitely no regrets but the panda is also nice and stands in a class of its own.

@ Louis, i remember asking for your advice regarding the panda i really appreciated it. thanks. Hope you get one someday.

@ daywalker88, wow that was fast. HUGE Congrats. Love to see the RB2 stay in your stash for a long time. but who knows the RB2 rg are still out in the wild

Comment

• Originally posted by cedric View Post
                          OMG, it's here, it's finally here..... Congrats DW...
                          Originally posted by Louis V View Post
                          I knew it!!! Hahaha, BIG CONGRATS BRO!!! So did you fly out of town to get this grail? Aw, it's such a beauty... wished i had one too!
                          Tks all!

Louis, a dealer managed to source one from a sing owner

Comment

@ daywalker88, wow that was fast. HUGE Congrats. Love to see the RB2 stay in your stash for a long time. but who knows the RB2 rg are still out in the wild
                            Tks bro!! Dun really like the RG version so unlikely

Comment

...Here is my wristshot, no skyline just green "lalang"
                              Wow! Even amongst all the various AP models, this one really stands out.
                              Congrats!
                              "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
                              three times is enemy action and
                              over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
                              ."

Comment

nice grail... somehow the word 'moonish' came to my mind when i saw this...
                                "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
                                three times is enemy action and
                                over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
                                ."

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X