This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
    Happy strap fits your happy zero perfectly. I am sure you won't regret paying the lucky price. You happy, I happy.
    Best lah, seller and buyer both happy! Congrats Keith! Assolutamente is no horse run1
    I want a 116505!

Comment

Happy strap fits your happy zero perfectly. I am sure you won't regret paying the lucky price. You happy, I happy.
      No regret, hope you too.

Originally posted by PeeCeeBee View Post
      swee the strap....
      Alex, only strap swee only ? owner oso rite .....

Originally posted by Louis V View Post
      Best lah, seller and buyer both happy! Congrats Keith! Assolutamente is no horse run1
      Ya, cause from a happy seller. See what I mean watch is better than car so many happy ppl around here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Keith8896 View Post
        Ya, cause from a happy seller. See what I mean watch is better than car so many happy ppl around here.
        I reckon you know what "happy" ppl refers to as well, right? ROFL
        I want a 116505!

Comment

Alex, only strap swee only ? owner oso rite .....
          Strap swee....owner very hiao hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by mongalai View Post
            My first contribution to this thread.

Not a good photographer so pardon the amateur shot.

My humble B&M

Wow! This one look big! What is the size eh?

Comment

No regret, hope you too.

This seller always do strange things during school holidays cos got time on hand. Wife says change watch better than change car. But change strap is the best. Ha

Comment

This seller always do strange things during school holidays cos got time on hand. Wife says change watch better than change car. But change strap is the best. Ha
                Oh, it's only during school holidays that he does strange things? keke, interesting... I will take note of that. But what he told my wife about me so far is true. He has foresight. I better seek his advice more...
                I want a 116505!

Comment

OIC, i will save up so next sch holiday i may offer to take 1 of your vintage.

Originally posted by Louis V View Post
                  Oh, it's only during school holidays that he does strange things? keke, interesting... I will take note of that. But what he told my wife about me so far is true. He has foresight. I better seek his advice more...
                  i have a crystal ball
                  when u are away, i will help to take care of your others babies. leaving them in safe, does not make sense.

Comment

• captain 02

Comment

• Originally posted by shuseido View Post
                      Wow! This one look big! What is the size eh?
                      It is 43mm without the crown. Actually it is because my wrist is small lah. Thus making the watch look big.
                      Never really a big fan of Baume et Mercier but the orange and black combo of this watch appeals to me.
                      Funny thing about this watch is that the 4 is shown as "IIII" instead of "IV".

Comment

• Originally posted by chase de bull View Post
                        captain 02
                        Very Nice!!

And hey! Your shot reminds me of the one below which I took with my 5004...quite similar eh roughly same camera angle/green background...

Comment

• Originally posted by daywalker88 View Post
                          Very Nice!!

And hey! Your shot reminds me of the one below which I took with my 5004...quite similar eh roughly same camera angle/green background...

Only one comment....02 nicer than 04.

Comment

Only one comment....02 nicer than 04.
                            Agreed

Classic vintage feel...more rugged

Comment

• Originally posted by daywalker88 View Post
                              Agreed

Classic vintage feel...more rugged
                              The main thing is the missing '9' on the 04. Can you tell me why they don't put the '9' on the dial of the 04????? Also the font on the 02 looks nicer...plus if got fish crown lagi more rare....compared to probus crown.

Best of all is the 02 transitional...new movement with vintage dial...best of both worlds.

Comment

The main thing is the missing '9' on the 04. Can you tell me why they don't put the '9' on the dial of the 04?????
                                That's because they are giving 5004 back part of the originally missing "2" & "4" so...must take back something loh

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X