This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Louis V View Post
    My latest addition... tribute to Japan.... thanks Kenneth!

Congrats !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Louis V View Post
      My latest addition... tribute to Japan.... thanks Kenneth!

Another 'victim' of the great kenneth temptation.....just like me. Congrats. I was thinking of this until I looked at my piggy bank and found my shilling not enough to pay tribute to Japan.

Comment

• Originally posted by mooncalf View Post
        hi folks.. sharing my watch!
        changed to a leather strap that was given to me by the AD in rome.. really appreciated that.. so thumbs up to Hausmann & Co!
        had to buy a buckle from richemont in sg at ridiculous price though! hee hee..

different charm but both charming. Congrats.

Comment

• Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
          Another 'victim' of the great kenneth temptation.....just like me. Congrats. I was thinking of this until I looked at my piggy bank and found my shilling not enough to pay tribute to Japan.

Haha...so was I! Made Kenneth an offer last week which was rejected by the Owner

Wristshot for today.

Comment

• Originally posted by theoldjaffa View Post
            you r fast! think he just posted only right?

very nice and special BP!
            Thx. He posted on fri I think. Had to wait for him to get the watch yesterday before we could meet to deal. Good guy and it was a very pleasant experience. So happy that it's in my collection now.

Originally posted by daywalker88 View Post
            Congrats !!
            Thanks buddy. I'm still waiting in line for your 5711r, slurp

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
            Lol, yeah man. I don't have strong resistance to begin with. The force is weak on my end.
            I want a 116505!

Comment

• Bro. Some of these once a while appear type of watches....it's see, call, grab. Ok, if you throw in 5711R as bait, I am sure Louis will also throw in Japan for a great deal. No need commission for me!

Nice RG APROO. Went shopping with wife and 2 kids at Paragon....was in Prada and every men and women there has a nice watch....got rubberclad, few Santos, Pam, submariners and another 5711! I was in berms with my metal 5711.

Originally posted by daywalker88 View Post
              Haha...so was I! Made Kenneth an offer last week which was rejected by the Owner

Wristshot for today.

Comment

Bro. Some of these once a while appear type of watches....it's see, call, grab.
                True true... but this time I was sticky on the price

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
                Nice RG APROO. Went shopping with wife and 2 kids at Paragon....was in Prada and every men and women there has a nice watch....got rubberclad, few Santos, Pam, submariners and another 5711! I was in berms with my metal 5711.
                Tks! And how did you manage to recognize all the watches

You must be hanging your head down all the time, staring at ppl's wrists

Comment

• Originally posted by daywalker88 View Post

Tks! And how did you manage to recognize all the watches

You must be hanging your head down all the time, staring at ppl's wrists
                  Staring at men's wrist is safer than staring at the salesgirls or pretty customers. If caught by wife, punishment is another bag to pay!

Comment

• That, I beg to differ. My wife will rather catch me staring at a member of the opposite sex than another MAN (wrist or where ever)
                    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                      That, I beg to differ. My wife will rather catch me staring at a member of the opposite sex than another MAN (wrist or where ever)
                      Oh dear. Together with the frolicking among the bushes for strawberries and this.....bro DW will feel more wrong about me!

Comment

different charm but both charming. Congrats.
                        thanks chris! no, i dont know u but thats ur nick on vagsg lah i believe?

this is my first 'serious' watch.. heh.. loving it everyday.

now must buy a watch for my wife first before i can move on to my next target..

life is simple for me that way.. heh.. anybody got ladies wrist shot of pam 282 or pam 48?

Comment

Oh dear. Together with the frolicking among the bushes for strawberries and this.....bro DW will feel more wrong about me!
                          KuchingKu : Mmmmm...Ocean哥哥..你好坏 我不来了...

Comment

• Brokeback mountain
                            Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

• Originally posted by mooncalf View Post
                              .. anybody got ladies wrist shot of pam 282 or pam 48?
                              Something close...Pam 51(swapped bracelet with strap) on my wife's wrist

Comment

• Originally posted by daywalker88 View Post
                                Something close...Pam 51(swapped bracelet with strap) on my wife's wrist

v nice....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X