• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by alex168lim View Post
    Of course, I have to agree..........matches my grey suit pretty well too
    haha, quite true

By the way, check out the Full Moon tonight. Very bright and round

Comment

• Originally posted by daywalker88 View Post

Here is my quick and dirty shot of my new baby- the smaller brother of the 5980

Wow, bro you are smitten by the Patek Nautilus!!! Nice choice, this one would have been my choice, but I am bracelet person. Congrats! Wear it in good health.

Comment

• Originally posted by Seventh Son View Post
        Very nice!!!!!!!!!!
        Originally posted by 1000g View Post
        Wow, bro you are smitten by the Patek Nautilus!!! Nice choice, this one would have been my choice, but I am bracelet person. Congrats! Wear it in good health.
        Thanks guys!!

Comment

• Thanks for the kind comments!

Originally posted by watchyou View Post
          That's a nice looking dress watch!
          运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

• Superb watch & pic! Thks for sharing

Originally posted by alex168lim View Post
            Of course, I have to agree..........matches my grey suit pretty well too

运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

• A Journe or Philippe Dufour?

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
              Still thinking. Now left to see bite or not. Hint: AHCI
              运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

• Morning all, another GO (Senator Perpetal Calendar -- Cal. 100) for me today ...

运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

Nice bro! You really da GO-Man !!
                  wow, you are on a Nautilus rampage!
                  any family shot of all 3 nautilus?
                  just curious - why not a 5712? how does the annual calender wear? as chunky as the 5980 or more streamlined like the 5711G?
                  "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
                  three times is enemy action and
                  over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
                  ."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ender View Post
                    just curious - why not a 5712? how does the annual calender wear? as chunky as the 5980 or more streamlined like the 5711G?
                    Good question.

So far I have been influenced by comments about how the 5712 dial looks "cluttered". But I must say that at this point in time, I am tempted to get one on bracelet like some of the bros here....so if any of you are already thinking of selling ..heh heh let me know

Annual Calendar wears comfortably on strap. It feels lighter than the 5711R and the 5980, and lies in-between the 2 when it comes to case thickness.

Comment

....So far I have been influenced by comments about how the 5712 dial looks "cluttered"....
                      yup, that's a common complaint about the 5712. I have gotten over the dial config issue as somehow i find its asymetrical nature very appealing. what i cannot get over is this - is it a dress watch or a sports watch?
                      "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
                      three times is enemy action and
                      over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
                      ."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ender View Post
                        yup, that's a common complaint about the 5712. I have gotten over the dial config issue as somehow i find its asymetrical nature very appealing. what i cannot get over is this - is it a dress watch or a sports watch?
                        To me, it is a dress watch. Although it would match fine with shirt/jeans as well.

Comment

Wow! Congrats DW, you are one cool dude!
                          On a quest to tease me with your PP acquisitions. You're actually buying those ones I have been keeping my eyes on.
                          I really salute your ever-changing collection. If there was a smiley that could bow, I would be using it here for you.

Comment

• All the PP and GOs look so nice..thanks for sharing!
                            I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

• Originally posted by psee View Post
                              A Journe or Philippe Dufour?
                              When it's confirmed and here will surely should a wrist shot

Comment

• Originally posted by kenlinliu1419 View Post
                                Wow! Congrats DW, you are one cool dude!
                                On a quest to tease me with your PP acquisitions. You're actually buying those ones I have been keeping my eyes on.
                                I really salute your ever-changing collection. If there was a smiley that could bow, I would be using it here for you.
                                haha...you are much too kind!!

But thanks anyway

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X