Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes. Get a 5711. Now is a good time. Back in 2008, I nearly paid $24k for a 5167 after waiting for few months. The 5711 was a wait long long/ are you a VIP piece when I asked at AD.

Will you sell 190?

Comment

• Tues Morning

Have a great day ahead ppl

Comment

• Nice Kim Kim Pam.....do you find it small on your wrist? Yours Sandwiched, mine painted.

While waiting for my absolutemente to arrive, I mounted my old TedSu Ammo for today.

Comment

• Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
          Nice Kim Kim Pam.....do you find it small on your wrist? Yours Sandwiched, mine painted.

While waiting for my absolutemente to arrive, I mounted my old TedSu Ammo for today.

Nice base

Nope, does not feel small at all actually.

Just had a 190 placed beside it for comparison 10mins ago, only then could I "visualize" the difference in case sizes.

Comment

• Mng bro daywalker & bro KCK, nice Kim Kim Radiomir & Base Pam!

My Pam 190 on its new absolutemente strap today ...

Bro Daywalker, may be we should do a side-by-side comparison shot later

Originally posted by daywalker88 View Post
            Nice base

Nope, does not feel small at all actually.

Just had a 190 placed beside it for comparison 10mins ago, only then could I "visualize" the difference in case sizes.
            Thks for the great advice, bro KCK. Managed to raise some cash after selling my ROO Safari last night. Just trying to decide whether to get a PP 5711 or an AP ROO Sincere Tantalum LE ...

'Invested' quite a bit on the Pam 190 with Radiomir deployant, Gold JV and Absolutemente strap recently so doubt letting it go any time soon. Thanks

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
            Yes. Get a 5711. Now is a good time. Back in 2008, I nearly paid $24k for a 5167 after waiting for few months. The 5711 was a wait long long/ are you a VIP piece when I asked at AD.

Will you sell 190?
            运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

• More shots of my Pam 190 on absolutemente strap ... Really love this strap! Along with the Gold JV & Brown Buffalo, these are among the best Pam straps IMHO!

运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

• Mesmerizing ..
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Bro Psee,

Can see why the 190 is a keeper. Makes me regret letting mine go. This absolutemente is pretty stunning. Looks good on both luminor and radiomir. Glad I ordered it. And yes, the JV gold was the other OEM strap that blow me away. Had it on my 1A before it went with the watch to a friend.

For AP ROO, think someone selling the Sincere Tantalum. That's a really heavy watch. How about a bumble bee. Light and stealth. In any case, both are stunning pieces.

You and daywalker should take the side by side shot and make us drool.

Comment

• Thks bro KCK. Tried on BB on a few occasions and while it looks cool, it's a bit light for me (I like 'heavy' watches).

Side-by-side comparisons (Special thanks to bro Daywalker for his Kim Kim Radiomir & kindly pardon the lousy shots from my BB) ...

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
                    Bro Psee,

Can see why the 190 is a keeper. Makes me regret letting mine go. This absolutemente is pretty stunning. Looks good on both luminor and radiomir. Glad I ordered it. And yes, the JV gold was the other OEM strap that blow me away. Had it on my 1A before it went with the watch to a friend.

For AP ROO, think someone selling the Sincere Tantalum. That's a really heavy watch. How about a bumble bee. Light and stealth. In any case, both are stunning pieces.

You and daywalker should take the side by side shot and make us drool.
                    运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

• Bro Psee - Very nice 190 on absolutemente that you have there. Makes me want one too but I've got to prioritize, so resist all I shall
                      I want a 116505!

Comment

• Thks bro OK & bro Louis V

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                        Mesmerizing ..
                        Originally posted by Louis V View Post
                        Bro Psee - Very nice 190 on absolutemente that you have there. Makes me want one too but I've got to prioritize, so resist all I shall
                        运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

• Two observations from the comparo shots.

1. 2mm difference in size is not obvious and even less obvious on the wrist.

2. The absolutemente will look absolutely fantastic on the kim kim rad.

Bro daywalker should just call Daphne and see if she could squeeze out one more by Thursday!

Comment

• Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
                            2. The absolutemente will look absolutely fantastic on the kim kim rad.

Bro daywalker should just call Daphne and see if she could squeeze out one more by Thursday!
                            Hmmm..really?

ok will check.

Comment

• Originally posted by daywalker88 View Post
                              Hmmm..really?

ok will check.
                              I second that. Gold will look nice on the absolutemente
                              I want a 116505!

Comment

• OK, done!

Placed order with Daphne and will p/u mine this Thursday too

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X