This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
    How did you hold the DSLR with one hand and take such clear pictures. Hands super steady. This vintage strap looks very tempting. Should I get it for my fiver?
    Yes. I think Bro Daywalker88 takes very excellent pics! Not only sharp and clear. Also very nice lighting and depth of field too!

Must give us some tips.

Comment

• Thanks KuchingKu!!

Thekops from Bangkok

Comment

• Originally posted by watchpassionist View Post
        Very well taken with the topedo in details....no horse run.. hehe
        Originally posted by TheKing View Post
        Yes. I think Bro Daywalker88 takes very excellent pics! Not only sharp and clear. Also very nice lighting and depth of field too!
        Thanks ppl!

Comment

• Sunday

Good Morning all!

Have a great Sunday

Comment

• Daywalker88 bro, may I know how much for this vintage strap?? Very nice!...

Comment

• Originally posted by shuseido View Post
              Daywalker88 bro, may I know how much for this vintage strap?? Very nice!...
              Vintage strap for the Pam should be 300+ I believe.

Comment

• Originally posted by daywalker88 View Post
                King Centre got stock boh? My wrist itchy for vintage strap!

Comment

• Originally posted by daywalker88 View Post
                  Noted with thanks! Shall check out next visit.

Comment

• Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
                    King Centre got stock boh? My wrist itchy for vintage strap!
                    I got mine from King's Centre last week. They have one more in stock in the warehouse. It takes 2 days for them to transfer to the service center. Name of strap is assolutamente
                    I want a 116505!

Comment

• Originally posted by Louis V View Post
                      I got mine from King's Centre last week. They have one more in stock in the warehouse. It takes 2 days for them to transfer to the service center. Name of strap is assolutamente
                      Kam Sia. I will give Daphne a call.

Comment

• Bro KCK, you better act fast ... Got mine (24/22 - BDR) 2 weeks ago and dropped by during lunch today to pick up a set of 27/20 BDR (for my Pam 190) today ... Had also ordered another set of 24/22 - BDR for my Pam 233 last Thu / Fri and still waiting to pick that up. BTW, prices just went up marginally (was $300 2-weeks ago and $320 today) ...

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
                        Kam Sia. I will give Daphne a call.
                        运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

• Originally posted by psee View Post
                          Bro, you better act fast ... Got mine (24/22 BDR) 2 weeks ago and dropped by during lunch today to pick up a set of 27/20 BDR (for my Pam 190) today ... BTW, prices just went up marginally (was $300 2-weeks ago and $320 today) ...
                          Would have asked you to help. I called no one answer. Now try again.

Comment

• Would have asked you to help. I called no one answer. Now try again. Just spoke to Daphne and she say you just left not long ago. Yours is for deployment right, she said. For pin buckle, she is helping me to cehck.

She asked me why the whole worls is looking for this absolutamente...I said nice lah.

Comment

• Wore this in the morning...

Then talk of the vintage strap make me take this out and wear......Btw, order my asolutamente and it will come on Thursday.

Comment

• Yes bro, mine for deployant ... wear all my watches on straps / deployants or bracelet

Would have asked you to help. I called no one answer. Now try again. Just spoke to Daphne and she say you just left not long ago. Yours is for deployment right, she said. For pin buckle, she is helping me to cehck.

She asked me why the whole worls is looking for this absolutamente...I said nice lah.
                                Love that PP 5711 bro! Perhaps I should sell more watches and get one ...

Wore this in the morning...

Then talk of the vintage strap make me take this out and wear......Btw, order my asolutamente and it will come on Thursday.
                                运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X