This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Louis V View Post
    Oh.... please let me know... I'm very keen Already missed it once when I saw the piece at Jack Roads, don't want to miss it again. I'm really curious what you will be selling next, lol
    You better camp here. His goodies very popular. Ask Daywalker to tip you off first if he intend to upgrade.

Comment

• Thks KuchingKu! Had been eyeing the 5711 for a while but this year's watch funds is already gone so guess will not be able to get one anytime soon

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
      Psee,

Will wear this for Kopi coming April. You and your friend also can put this on. Then, our overseas friend will have a nice eye feast (esp on your friend's watch)

Your wristshot today will make a certain wolf's eyes pop out leh.
      运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

• Originally posted by psee View Post
        Thks KuchingKu! Had been eyeing the 5711 for a while but this year's watch funds is already gone so guess will not be able to get one anytime soon
        Bro psee, it's March and you've used up your watch funds? What did you get?

Oh, stop tempting me with your Blancpain! hahaaa
        I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
        A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
        Audemars Piguet ROO
        Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
        De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
        Habring2 Pilot Time Date
        Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
        Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
        IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
        Panerai 270
        Patek Philippe 5711/1a
        Rolex 116610LV
        Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

• Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
          Bro psee, it's March and you've used up your watch funds? What did you get?

Oh, stop tempting me with your Blancpain! hahaaa
          Ya. His funds can always be raised again with sales.....like the blancpain.

Comment

• Originally posted by Louis V View Post
            Oh.... please let me know... I'm very keen Already missed it once when I saw the piece at Jack Roads, don't want to miss it again. I'm really curious what you will be selling next, lol
            Dun worry, will keep you in mind when I do get around selling this piece

cheers!

Comment

• Let me know when you're bored with your 五七一一R.
              1 3 5
              ├┼┼╕
              2 4 6 R

Comment

• Speak Mandarin Campaign...

Originally posted by seventh son View Post
                let me know when you're bored with your 五七一一r.
                先生,您都有了五七一二SS了,还想买多一支PP啊

没问题,只不过您得排在LouisV老弟的后面

Comment

• Lao(2) pan(3). Wo(2) ye(3) yau(4) wu(3) qi(1) yi(1) yi(1) R. Wo(2) yo(3) liang(3) wei(4) qian(1) jin(1) suo(2) yi(3) yau(4) liang(3) zhi(1).

Just joking. My hypy super lousy.

Comment

• Originally posted by daywalker88 View Post
                    Dun worry, will keep you in mind when I do get around selling this piece

cheers!
                    谢谢你Winston大哥!
                    I want a 116505!

Comment

• Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
                      Lao(2) pan(3). Wo(2) ye(3) yau(4) wu(3) qi(1) yi(1) yi(1) R. Wo(2) yo(3) liang(3) wei(4) qian(1) jin(1) suo(2) yi(3) yau(4) liang(3) zhi(1).

Just joking. My hypy super lousy.
                      Translate: Boss, I also want 5711R. I have 2 daughters so need 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by daywalker88 View Post
                        先生,您都有了五七一二ss了,还想买多一支pp啊

没问题,只不过您得排在louisv老弟的后面
                        这次几够力一下!中了pp的毒!我的五七一二是ss,想找r的吗。。。
                        1 3 5
                        ├┼┼╕
                        2 4 6 R

Comment

• Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
                          No offense to other owners. I have lusted for the 5712 for a long long time. After getting it, found the dial too crowded for my liking. The 5711 is the right balance for me.
                          nice 5711 for u bro....

For me 1 had the patek aquanaut find it a little small n light then went for the bracelet version much heavier... wld stop there till i starts to fall in love with the nautilus series. At first glance quite like the simple dial 5711 but then after a while looking back at the aquanaut find the 5711 too plain for my liking and therefore in the end settle for the 5712,crowded yet the subdials are positioned very well, never regret and i will keep this watch for a long time. It just look fantastic with the contrasting background of the dial.

I personally feel some watch brands are good with their certain own design.

Most ppl will go for the AP ROO chronograph even if if it looks busy, i esp love my team alinghi and i esp like its busy look, the complications 10 secs countdown timer, the black red dial, simply gorgeous.

I esp like the rolex yatchmaster 2 also a crowded dial watch but it looks great too. Another rolex favourites are the daytonas busy but been commanding a lot of respect for the past 40 years.
                          Exception for the rolex models are...your 5512 very simple and plain yet very attractive and soothing to stare at, the only vintage watch that is no date yet beautiful than my red sub..

As for Panerai many ppl like and go for the base plain look but then there are many out there still prefer the power reserve, pam233, chronograph 196,212,213 n 250 or the pam270, 275, 311 which have many functions gmt, linear pwr reserve, 24 hrs indications, chrono in a 44mm watch which my own views felt it is very innovative by Panerai

Another great photo of PP 5712 by.....someone i dunno. haha...

[IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/rolex-submariner-116619lb-021.jpg[/IMG]
                          [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/Rolex-Black-Dial-Daytona-116520.jpg[/IMG]
                          [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/Originals_23.jpg[/IMG]
                          [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/IMG_0491.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by Seventh Son View Post
                            这次几够力一下!中了pp的毒!我的五七一二是ss,想找r的吗。。。
                            了解....我本身是挺喜欢五九八零SS, 不过又不舍得花这一笔钱

唉。。。

Comment

• This is the photo that captivates me the moment i saw it, been keeping it since that day and started my hunt for PP 5712 steel, no words can describe the look.... suberb n stunning

[IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/rolex-submariner-116619lb-021.jpg[/IMG]
                              [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/Rolex-Black-Dial-Daytona-116520.jpg[/IMG]
                              [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/Originals_23.jpg[/IMG]
                              [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/IMG_0491.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

• WP. Agree that 5712 is a beauty otherwise I also won't get it.

I am certain there are as many 5712 lover as there are 5711 lovers. Both great time pieces in their own realm.

Your photo skill as good as bro DW.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X