Jackets and watches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackets and watches

Hey guys, i was wondering how do u wear watches and jackets together without getting the watch scratched...especially denim jackets... wanted to get one but notice wearing watch would be an issue its like no watch or no jacket....anyway around it hmmmm

If brushed finished watches, unlikely can get scratched. Mayb roll back a bit of the sleeves n expose the wrist portion if u worried?

Paisei, i dun wear jkts in singapore cos way too hot le so cant help u
    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

I do wear a bomber kind of jacket, leather kind, only when it's cloudy or I know going to rain, here so hot most of the time.

Anyway,
      so far there is no scratches on my watches, hopefully stay this way, but I guess if you keep wearing the same watch and the jacket sleeve keep rubbing on the watch face.... Maybe the bezel, if there is any, color will fade... I always roll up the sleeve though.

But not too worries, I guess not that easy to scratch one the more you scared the more something will happen to the watch... Atleast that's me.... Just enjoy life, make yourself looks good always... Get the denim jacket!
      "It is not the watch, but purely is you who define the watch..." -pst666-

List: Montres de Luxe P48 Thunderbolt Chrono, ECW Panhard -M8D-
      whist: IWC Aquatimer Galapagos Island

Comment

interesting to wear jackets in s'pore... thinking back, in perth i dont really wear jacket also even during winter time
        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
        Blue 6694
        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Jackets are commonly worn in cold, office environment most of the time. So yes, there are still many people wearing jackets but in buildings more than outdoor. It depends on what material the jacket is made of and also the metallic finishing of the watch worn. I have been told to refrain from wearing those long-sleeve business shirts that you need to use cufflinks because the chances of scratching the watch is higher, as compared to the normal 'buttoned sleeve" ones.
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

I perspire even in a Tee !!! jacket???
            Audentis fortuna juvat.

Comment

jackets?common in offices?hahaha....Mod King Ocean...u working in Singapore or Japan ?

Singapore offices now mostly going 'eco' liao leh....even shopping centres are so hot...lol...where got cold offices here...lol...

Average temp indoor is set at 24 degrees...hahahahaha.....ur company not going 'green' yet?
              Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Maybe cos of my "chor lor" nature and not much practices in flipping, I'm not so bothered of getting fine scratches. But if it really bothers you, maybe you can consider this...

Comment

erm...good idea..but not my cuppa of tea or coffee if you prefer...lol....

Comment

err, i cannot as i sweat alot.
                    Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                      erm...good idea..but not my cuppa of tea or coffee if you prefer...lol....
                      Actually you also wouldn't catch me alive with this..... , but Noobzpro seems concious about getting scratched so recommend this for him loh...

Originally posted by zidaneong View Post
                      err, i cannot as i sweat alot.
                      same here, especially with the weather nowadays..... the protector sure smelly..

Comment

hehehehe...nowadays Singapore is really getting very hot and humid...sigh.....

Comment

True, hotter and hotter nowdays.... want to looks cool also can't.......
                          "It is not the watch, but purely is you who define the watch..." -pst666-

List: Montres de Luxe P48 Thunderbolt Chrono, ECW Panhard -M8D-
                          whist: IWC Aquatimer Galapagos Island

Comment

Originally posted by pastilence666 View Post
                            True, hotter and hotter nowdays.... want to looks cool also can't.......
                            Wearing jacket in hot weather won't look cool, I think will look stupid, hehe. On cool days of course it's fine lah.
                            Sweet 16:
                            PP Aquanaut
                            VC Overseas
                            AP ROO Black Themes
                            A.Lange & Sohne 1815
                            Breguet Type XXI
                            Blancpain 50 Fathoms
                            JLC Navy Seals
                            GO Senator 60s
                            GP Laureato
                            Zenith Pilot Extra Special
                            Rolex DSSD
                            IWC Big Pilot
                            Pam 112
                            Omega Ploprof
                            Breitling Super Avenger
                            Glycine F104

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                              hehehehe...nowadays Singapore is really getting very hot and humid...sigh.....
                              good wat. layers of clothing will eventually get less and less mah
                              I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X