Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My wife says I have enought watches.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Archie42 View Post
    Hello,
    I have a small delema. My wife says I have enough watches.
    I have bought her heaps of Louis Vuitton - I never say - you have enough bags.

I asked my wife the other day - "what watch would you buy me for a special anniversary or occassion?"
    She immediately said "you have enough watches already."

Sorry - but I only have 5 watches at present. Patek Philippe 5107, Vintage Vacheron 6405, Rolex Exp 1 14270, Rolex Exp II 16570, Omega Speedie Pro.

I was thinking the following would be ideal - Steel JLC Reverso, another Patek 3919/5119 or something special, minty 1601.

5 watches is not alot really. I have bought her 4 gorgeous watches - 3 x Cartier 18K Ladies and a Rolex 69174 with Romans dial.

Can't she see that watches make me happy?

I have read on this very forum that some wives/girlfriends have bought there man a Rolex or better still. (like a Patek).

Should I divorce her for a more generous wife?

PS - any ladies seeking a classy 42 year old guy who loves watches - please PM me!
    Divorce...... divorce...... divorce ......and....and.....

Marry my wife la.... her conditions... she does not want to work and needs monthly housewife maintenance of $20k....

My wife does not stop me from buying watches, i have more than 10 with total value abt $150k
    My wife does not mind me from playing cars, I have 2 cars.... 1 coupe n the other cabriolet.

Sound good ? no............ cos......

She have more than 20 expensive branded bags buying from overseas,
    She have at least 100 pairs of shoes and still counting,
    she also have at least 100 jackets and blouses for her working attire
    She only want go holidays in Europe , Japan, states.

My wife chia yu tan heavy consumption......

But luckily she earns enough to feed herself else i ibo yu liao petrol never enough

[IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/rolex-submariner-116619lb-021.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/Rolex-Black-Dial-Daytona-116520.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/Originals_23.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/IMG_0491.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by watchpassionist View Post

Marry my wife la.... her conditions... she does not want to work and needs monthly housewife maintenance of $20k....

My wife does not stop me from buying watches, i have more than 10 with total value abt $150k
      My wife does not mind me from playing cars, I have 2 cars.... 1 coupe n the other cabriolet.

But luckily she earns enough to feed herself else i ibo yu liao petrol never enough

do you need a god son?
      "It is not the watch, but purely is you who define the watch..." -pst666-

List: Montres de Luxe P48 Thunderbolt Chrono, ECW Panhard -M8D-
      whist: IWC Aquatimer Galapagos Island

Comment

Originally posted by pastilence666 View Post
        do you need a god son?
        Bro i want god-daughter... min age above 18.
        Sorry TS... dun want to go out of topics....hehe
        [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/rolex-submariner-116619lb-021.jpg[/IMG]
        [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/Rolex-Black-Dial-Daytona-116520.jpg[/IMG]
        [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/Originals_23.jpg[/IMG]
        [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/IMG_0491.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

if you are deciding to divorce her... then the most critical factor should be... is the sex good?
          Nothing to do with watches i reckon...

Comment

Originally posted by Humble View Post
            ... is the sex good?...
            dont think ive ever heard of bad sex
            [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
            [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
            Blue 6694
            Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
            [U]"My collection"[/U]:
            [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

well if the LV don't work, i suggest you try something else like spa treatments or short trips to spa places with her. sometimes its not the branded goods you get for her but the quality time you have. girls like that sort of thing. love and romantic stuff.

also do explain that watches are just about the only 'fashion' accessory that a man can really use. we dont have like 100 shoes that we swap all the time or bracelets, earrings, necklaces, HANDBAGS.... and yes, watches can be resold too but that's never a valid point with women. trust me.

i'm not sure how but i've managed to convice my girl that i'm into craftsmanship and appreciation of the mechanics of the movements... the quality of the case and the innovation the brand has brought to the watch world.

good luck bro
              fallraen
              "Grandpa were you a hero in the war?" "No,"he answered,"but I served in a company of heros."

Comment

LV is mass market luxury item. Maybe you need to buy something better from Hermes.

By the way my wife says the same thing about me having enough watches. And I only have an Omega, a Seagull and a Citizen which was given. However, she does agree that the Patek will be the last. Anyway, the agreement is only one expensive hobby at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by watchpassionist View Post

Sounds like a show off thread to me

Comment

Originally posted by toffeesthings View Post
                    Wow, a signed copy of that book could get a nice new watch! Erm...between book and watch, it'll have to be a watch for me, hehe.
                    There were only 200 signed copies. Sure rarer than any modern rolexes out there.
                    Daytona 116519 Meteorite, 16528 MK3 dia
                    Reb Sub 1680 MK2 x 2, mk4, MK6 BP ,116613LB Dia, 16610LV MK1
                    GMT 1675 Pepsi MK1, GILT BP,GMT 16753 Nipple Mocha x2 bp
                    GMT II 16760 Coke FAT Lady, 16758 nipple
                    DD 6611B x 2, 1803 RG, wide boy
                    DD 18038 Dia, 18039, 18308 dia
                    , 18238 malachite
                    DJ 6520, 6605, 6581, 1601/1603 x 6, 16220/30/34 cream
                    AP 15300 Black
                    Tudor 7016 small rose gilt dial
                    GP 18k RG
                    IWC Port 3714 Chrono
                    Chronoswiss Skeleton
                    Corum Bubble Lucifer

Comment

Originally posted by Archie42 View Post
                      Hello,
                      I have a small delema. My wife says I have enough watches.
                      I have bought her heaps of Louis Vuitton - I never say - you have enough bags.

I asked my wife the other day - "what watch would you buy me for a special anniversary or occassion?"
                      She immediately said "you have enough watches already."

Sorry - but I only have 5 watches at present. Patek Philippe 5107, Vintage Vacheron 6405, Rolex Exp 1 14270, Rolex Exp II 16570, Omega Speedie Pro.

I was thinking the following would be ideal - Steel JLC Reverso, another Patek 3919/5119 or something special, minty 1601.

5 watches is not alot really. I have bought her 4 gorgeous watches - 3 x Cartier 18K Ladies and a Rolex 69174 with Romans dial.

Can't she see that watches make me happy?

I have read on this very forum that some wives/girlfriends have bought there man a Rolex or better still. (like a Patek).

Should I divorce her for a more generous wife?

PS - any ladies seeking a classy 42 year old guy who loves watches - please PM me!
                      LOL... and i thought this was a man seeking for woman thread...
                      My Latest Baby... Rolex 116613LN
                      My Other Babies... Rolex 16220, Titoni 707-306

Comment

who gives a F what the women say.

Comment

Originally posted by polarinda View Post
                          Don't trust anyone too much, even your own shadow leave you when you are in darkness.

Comment

Buy first talk later la.... Can always test and see if she will leave you if you get another watch or not

Comment

Originally posted by polarinda View Post
                              I do
                              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X