Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thread Closed : bro and sis i need some advice on here!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thread Closed : bro and sis i need some advice on here!!

1. buyer sms me he is sincere in my pam 112.
    2. he deposit $100 for deposit to deal the next day.
    3. i missed a sincere buyer who have cash but then due to deposit i cannot sell it to him.
    4. half a day later he told me that he mistook pam 112 have no solid case back,
    like pam 000 he is looking for.
    5. he ask for refund.
    2014 March - Rolex Deepsea Seadweller V series MK 1 dial ref: 116660

look at your ad. what was it advertised at.

if your ad is correct; tell him; you have already declined another offer. and no refund on the deposit.
    [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
    Blue 6694
    Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
    [U]"My collection"[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

and what advice you looking for?

refund him the 100?

insist that he buy your 112?

or otherwise?
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

i gather that he is asking for advise whether he should refund the $100.
        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
        Blue 6694
        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by lion3lh View Post
          1. buyer sms me he is sincere in my pam 112.
          2. he deposit $100 for deposit to deal the next day.
          3. i missed a sincere buyer who have cash but then due to deposit i cannot sell it to him.
          4. half a day later he told me that he mistook pam 112 have no solid case back,
          like pam 000 he is looking for.
          5. he ask for refund.
          Opportunity cost bro....something we can never estimate accurately sometimes. How would u know if the sincere buyer with cash would be unhappy with the condition of the watch and back out from the deal?

Buyers and sellers take risk at times...I would give the buyer back his money.

He took the risk to entrust $100 with a stranger to secure an item he never saw, shows he is committed to the trade. Well unfortunate that he backed out because it was not something he wanted.

$100...alot not say alot, not say little also. But since nothing was traded...By all means, I will refund that person his money.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
            Opportunity cost bro....something we can never estimate accurately sometimes. How would u know if the sincere buyer with cash would be unhappy with the condition of the watch and back out from the deal?

Buyers and sellers take risk at times...I would give the buyer back his money.

He took the risk to entrust $100 with a stranger to secure an item he never saw, shows he is committed to the trade. Well unfortunate that he backed out because it was not something he wanted.

$100...alot not say alot, not say little also. But since nothing was traded...By all means, I will refund that person his money.
            true bro, i was in a whirl when i received the msg.
            he told me he will sincerely apologise in my ad but then like nothing happens at all...
            anyway i have decided to return him the $100 because i felt that i cant grow fat with that money.

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
              i gather that he is asking for advise whether he should refund the $100.
              yah loh bro i sibeh sianz.....

Comment

no lah bro triton, i not that type of bad people.
                pass over the pam 112 to another lucky owner loh....

Comment

bro you got my respect!

Comment

IMO you have the right to keep the deposit in such situation. What if someone bought the watch from you and come back days later and says, oh I thought this model has a 3 days PR and ask for refund? Whether you want to play tough or be nice is entirely up to you. Then again sometimes we treat different people differently based on our experience with them.

I once had to forgo my deposit of $800 after I changed my mind about buying a watch from a dealer.
                    Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Originally posted by louie View Post
                      bro you got my respect!

thanks for your compliment bro louie

Comment

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
                        IMO you have the right to keep the deposit in such situation. What if someone bought the watch from you and come back days later and says, oh I thought this model has a 3 days PR and ask for refund? Whether you want to play tough or be nice is entirely up to you.

I once had to forgo my deposit of $800 after I changed my mind about buying a watch from a dealer.

sorry to hear bro pegasi.

Comment

true bro, i was in a whirl when i received the msg.
                          he told me he will sincerely apologise in my ad but then like nothing happens at all...
                          anyway i have decided to return him the $100 because i felt that i cant grow fat with that money.
                          Agreed man....not nice for ppl to think that your trust is worth only $100. Who knows there will be more dealings with him to come!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                            Agreed man....not nice for ppl to think that your trust is worth only $100. Who knows there will be more dealings with him to come!
                            yes true bro darkangel, more deals will come smoothly.... hopefully...

Comment

yes true bro darkangel, more deals will come smoothly.... hopefully...
                              Bro Lion3lh,
                              You didn't have to provide the refund but you did it as a gesture of goodwill, kudos! The good thing the bro who changed his mind should be more partial to your future sales and the sincere buyer should get wind of this and purchase your handsome Pam112. Potential win-win situation!
                              Sweet 16:
                              PP Aquanaut
                              VC Overseas
                              AP ROO Black Themes
                              A.Lange & Sohne 1815
                              Breguet Type XXI
                              Blancpain 50 Fathoms
                              JLC Navy Seals
                              GO Senator 60s
                              GP Laureato
                              Zenith Pilot Extra Special
                              Rolex DSSD