No announcement yet.

Seeking Opinion : Buying from Watch Arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do your homework and dont expect information to be spoon fed to you.
    [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
    Blue 6694
    Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
    [U]"My collection"[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

i buy my GMT IIC TT V series from them.. and got lower price. so far i satisfied with my buying. and i never go and check for authenticity.. because i trust my feeling and i trust them.

one of the seller said why they can sell a bit lower because the shop is owned not rented so the operation cost can much lower then other shops.. i think it was make sense reason ...

if i was them .. i also never want to ruin my reputation with one incident by cheating customer.. one incident they were gone...

just my 2 cents...

Comment

Originally posted by Hendri Leong View Post
        i buy my GMT IIC TT V series from them.. and got lower price. so far i satisfied with my buying. and i never go and check for authenticity.. because i trust my feeling and i trust them.

one of the seller said why they can sell a bit lower because the shop is owned not rented so the operation cost can much lower then other shops.. i think it was make sense reason ...

if i was them .. i also never want to ruin my reputation with one incident by cheating customer.. one incident they were gone...

just my 2 cents...
        Makes sense.

How much did you pay for your GMT IIc?

Comment

BTW, buying from a seller owning a shop doesn't mean cheaper than buying a seller renting a shop... owning a shop still have to pay installments unless the shop is pass down from earlier generation... on the other hand, buying a watch from "flagship" store at taka or paragon, etc is of course more expensive than buying from WA.... maybe Mr. Koh is comparing themselves with the boys in orchard road....

Comment

Originally posted by Hendri Leong View Post

just my 2 cents...
            Originally posted by jonolau View Post
            Makes sense.

How much did you pay for your GMT IIc?
            haha... i recalled saying almost similar thing here and kena rebutted by someone. iirc, something like those electronic shops in lucky plaza pay high rent also cheat their customers.. i think the thread started about asking hobbylink..
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Found it

here:

http://sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=1...ight=hobbylink

Merely for sharing session. No offence to anyone.
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by daveevan View Post
                watch wise no difference, but some people prefer local set. As for authenticity at RSC, S.S watches = $75 as for gold and T.T should be $100.
                If there is no queue should take around 20 to 25 min
                why is it some ppl prefer local set to export set??because of resale value??
                the difference is only in the cert right??

Comment

Originally posted by z27ag View Post
                  why is it some ppl prefer local set to export set??because of resale value??
                  the difference is only in the cert right??
                  Becos people tend to be more familiar with local ADs and so, if the watch is from them, should be geniune. But seriously, as long as from any AD in the world, the watch should be fine. Just need to verify from the website that the stated AD in the card is actually an AD and not just any shop.

Comment

As discussed frequently already, there are several factors such as ease of purchase, building rapport with ADs, flexi-payment modes, etc. Why not you start a poll and see the consumers' preference here?

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• iam just curious why some do not accept oversea set..
                      actually for me,its ok as long as its genuine..so no need to start a poll..

Comment

• Originally posted by z27ag View Post
                        iam just curious why some do not accept oversea set..
                        Personal preference lah....some Singaporeans..kiasu mah...rather pay more to feel more song...no wonder ADs are making big money still

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• It's not about people preferring to pay more "to feel song" la. Varying reasons: if you are cash-rich, then buy from PIs; if you are cash-poor but credit-worthy, then buy from ADs. Who doesn't wish to save more.. er... well, maybe for the rarer species. We got one here.
                          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• You also know... ha ha....

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                            It's not about people preferring to pay more "to feel song" la. Varying reasons: if you are cash-rich, then buy from PIs; if you are cash-poor but credit-worthy, then buy from ADs. Who doesn't wish to save more.. er... well, maybe for the rarer species. We got one here.

Comment

• singaporeans have 3K

Kiasu

kiasi

Kai Na Sai

Comment

• Originally posted by z27ag View Post
                                iam just curious why some do not accept oversea set..
                                well say....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X