Submariner 16610LV

SeaDweller 16600

Explorer II Black Dial

Breitling Colt Automatic

Tudor Hydronaut II

Tag Heuer F1 Chrono(Orange)

SeaMaster 2253.80.00

Comment

• Now the price of Rolex has went up when went to this shop and found they are selling close to 1K cheaper than AD. Was thinking to get a Sub but friend say for peace of mind why not get from local AD. Why those buyer are still crowding at AD and not get at these dealer instead?

Comment

• that's because these buyers like to help ADs to pay expensive rental loh...

Originally posted by mwwong View Post
        Now the price of Rolex has went up when went to this shop and found they are selling close to 1K cheaper than AD. Was thinking to get a Sub but friend say for peace of mind why not get from local AD. Why those buyer are still crowding at AD and not get at these dealer instead?

Comment

• Originally posted by mwwong View Post
          Now the price of Rolex has went up when went to this shop and found they are selling close to 1K cheaper than AD. Was thinking to get a Sub but friend say for peace of mind why not get from local AD. Why those buyer are still crowding at AD and not get at these dealer instead?
          Shopping experience. Same product (eg rice) can buy from mama shop, sheng siong, ntuc, cold storage, at different prices. Why not everyone rush to buy at cheapest place. Car also. PI cheaper for same car but some people still go AD.

Comment

• Cars are diff, bro... AD workshops don't welcome PI cars... on the other hand, RSC doesn't care you buy from local AD or overseas imported, both also charge expensively for servicing and repair...

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
            Shopping experience. Same product (eg rice) can buy from mama shop, sheng siong, ntuc, cold storage, at different prices. Why not everyone rush to buy at cheapest place. Car also. PI cheaper for same car but some people still go AD.

Comment

• Originally posted by eric3417 View Post
              Got my ap and pam from steven too. nice guy, nice shop.
              The boss pretty nice too. Price also quite nice. Reasonable.

Agree that they are friendly and nice pple. But dun you tink Steven is a bit lor soh, esp when u viewing the watch? I think he's good at rolex but for PAMs, he's not too familiar with the models. Maybe bcoz they all look kinda similar...
              Current babies:
              Sub 16610LN D series
              PAM 312 M series
              IWC 500112 Laureus Limited Edition

Wish list:
              116613LB?
              a good White dial watch

Comment

• Watch Arena

Anyone know Watch Arena open on Sunday?

Comment

• Closed on Sun

http://www.watcharena.com.sg/contact.php
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Mon - Sat 10:30am - 6:00pm Closed on Sun and Public Holidays

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• Thank for your help!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                        You got to check physically if it is indeed BNIB/pre-owned. Or if you trust them enough, take their word for it. Same goes for the intention to do an authentification with RSC. Trust them then no need.

Happy shopping.
                        Sorry to revive this old thread.

Understand that Watch Arena is one the AD in singapore.

If I were to get a pre-owned Rolex, will the shop issue me a receipt stating that the watch is authentic? I think that's enough for me instead of gg to RSC. Moreover I can trade-in this watch within 6 mths for another watch from them.

Comment

• Originally posted by foofam77 View Post
                          so anyone buy watches from WA before and have brought it to RSC for authentication, and realised it is a non-genuine piece?
                          To side-track abit, if buy a pre-owned from a shop, and bring it to RSC to authenticate, if some parts are non-genuine, will RSC still issue something like a finding report to indicate such findings? So that I can use it to pursue with that shop?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rofthelper View Post
                            Sorry to revive this old thread.

Understand that Watch Arena is one the AD in singapore.

If I were to get a pre-owned Rolex, will the shop issue me a receipt stating that the watch is authentic? I think that's enough for me instead of gg to RSC. Moreover I can trade-in this watch within 6 mths for another watch from them.
                            I don't think so that WA is an AD for ROLEX. Pls check with them personally. And no pre-owned watch shop will issue any doc of authenticity. The doc if at all is merely a proof of the purchase. Official verification will still have to be carried out with the RSC.

Originally posted by Rofthelper View Post
                            To side-track abit, if buy a pre-owned from a shop, and bring it to RSC to authenticate, if some parts are non-genuine, will RSC still issue something like a finding report to indicate such findings? So that I can use it to pursue with that shop?
                            No. They will likely reject your watch.
                            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by Rofthelper View Post
                              Ok...I haven't heard of such issues before. But they will definitely not give you a detailed service quote that I am pretty sure. Though I stand corrected.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                                I don't think so that WA is an AD for ROLEX. Pls check with them personally. And no pre-owned watch shop will issue any doc of authenticity. The doc if at all is merely a proof of the purchase. Official verification will still have to be carried out with the RSC.

No. They will likely reject your watch.
                                Thanks Bro Ocean for the swift answer.

Sorry type too fast, WA is not an AD, just a watch shop selling Rolex.

If suay suay RSC found out that some parts are not genuine, can still peruse with the watch shop or not, since you mentioned that RSC will reject my watch right away with no indication. Will I still be charged $105 from RSC?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X