Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One way to get free authentication at RSC.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for sharing the info...will be popping down there next week to buy two links for my watch
    Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
      ... If you want to buy again using same watch, they will require you to show a spoilt one for exchange....
      so they expect us to bring in spoilt/damaged links to show them? else you can say you want additional links cos you are giving to your son who have massive wrists
      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
      Blue 6694
      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
        so they expect us to bring in spoilt/damaged links to show them? else you can say you want additional links cos you are giving to your son who have massive wrists
        I dont know how tight they will govern this but strictly speaking, they can dont sell you any link if their database says the watch has full links....unless you return a spoilt one.

However, many policies and execution often differ.

It's crazy why they regulate such things so tightly nowadays which they dont in the past. Richemont still does not restrict straps and bracelet purchases at all.

Comment

I dont know how tight they will govern this but strictly speaking, they can dont sell you any link if their database says the watch has full links....unless you return a spoilt one.

However, many policies and execution often differ.

It's crazy why they regulate such things so tightly nowadays which they dont in the past. Richemont still does not restrict straps and bracelet purchases at all.
          so this lobang will not work on BNIB watches since they all will be completed with full links ?

Comment

Originally posted by yeshe View Post
            so this lobang will not work on BNIB watches since they all will be completed with full links ?
            The question to ask is "Why do you need to authenticate a BNIB watch?"

But if you must do it, then remove 1 link and go asking to buy another. But the next time, you cant use the same way for the same watch....again policy and execution may differ.

Comment

The question to ask is "Why do you need to authenticate a BNIB watch?"

But if you must do it, then remove 1 link and go asking to buy another. But the next time, you cant use the same way for the same watch....again policy and execution may differ.
              i mean, sometimes buyers getting BNIB watches from grey dealers might wanna do the authenication at RSC during the transaction. as such, the BNIB will be complete with free links.

Comment

yes crazy to regulate bracelets and links. who wants to pay the exorbitant price for links and bracelets unless they are using for rolex watch?

if the bnib watch have full links, I cannot buy one easily?
                what if I m fat, I grow fat, or I like to wear it on my arm like ipod? oh so discriminating!!

I m thinking of getting a spare sub bracelet from them. Let's see...
                Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

if rolex wants to be anal about it; i suppose; you can always go find a bracelet in not so nice condition. (my 6694 anyone?!? ) looks foreseeable that used rolex bracelets prices may appreciate slightly.
                  [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                  [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                  Blue 6694
                  Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                  [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                  [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X