Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think of Singapore's performance at the Olympics so far?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pet, you are right... it is difficult to leave homeland and move to a foreign country. Luckily, people here do speak mandarin and they don't feel so bad but I do pity our foreign maids... come to a foreign country and treated like slaves...

Originally posted by pet View Post
    okie lah, u bros !!! not sg born not sg born lah... look at them as individual loh.... mst gv these players some lah....

it's not easy leaving homeland and come over leh...got guts...hahaha

they might not be the first choice in their home country, but come over to sg and going bck to cn to fight for a medal is really something ... of cos if they are the first choice in cn, they wouldnt leave, cos big country mah, they will earn more from private, co sponsor and endorsement etc... so for those tht join us, gv them some credit, courage to come over to sg to hv a second chance.

lots of athletes hop ard, i think todays TNP already mention afew. was watching the 1500m heat, i think mention tht some bahrain runner origin from kenya & morocco etc...so it's not just sg loh.

we dont hv much sport FT ard, and they are not taking up our 'jobs' .. cos we cant do it/ produce.... hahahhaha

Comment

Wow can earn big big in big country huh??? Will they be head-hunt by China if they win the Gold medal this time?? We will miss them you know...

okie lah, u bros !!! not sg born not sg born lah... look at them as individual loh.... mst gv these players some lah....

it's not easy leaving homeland and come over leh...got guts...hahaha

they might not be the first choice in their home country, but come over to sg and going bck to cn to fight for a medal is really something ... of cos if they are the first choice in cn, they wouldnt leave, cos big country mah, they will earn more from private, co sponsor and endorsement etc... so for those tht join us, gv them some credit, courage to come over to sg to hv a second chance.

lots of athletes hop ard, i think todays TNP already mention afew. was watching the 1500m heat, i think mention tht some bahrain runner origin from kenya & morocco etc...so it's not just sg loh.

we dont hv much sport FT ard, and they are not taking up our 'jobs' .. cos we cant do it/ produce.... hahahhaha

Comment

Honestly, I would rather buy over Rolex than getting a soccer team for Singapore. Rolex still can make a profit, we still have to feed the soccer team and their families... Also Singaporean can get good discount if Rolex is "local" goods. Ha ha ha ha.... dreaming again.....

Originally posted by leslie View Post
        can we get pap to buy over netherlands world cup national team?

even meet italy also no need to scare...

Comment

The happiest people now are the big shots from the local sporting fraternities who have spent big bucks on the foreign sports talents and have been coming under intense criticsms. Now they can turn their heads back and shout "Didn't I tell you?" Hahaha

Comment

I wonder where the money come from? Singapore Pool?

Originally posted by surestik View Post
            The happiest people now are the big shots from the local sporting fraternities who have spent big bucks on the foreign sports talents and have been coming under intense criticsms. Now they can turn their heads back and shout "Didn't I tell you?" Hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
              Honestly, I would rather buy over Rolex than getting a soccer team for Singapore. Rolex still can make a profit, we still have to feed the soccer team and their families... Also Singaporean can get good discount if Rolex is "local" goods. Ha ha ha ha.... dreaming again.....
              correct lor..rolex is the best profit making brand..imagine a gmt2 from 6k 2 years back to 8-9k currently..

confirmed better than buying stocks from merril lynch, UBS, citi..

Comment

I wonder where the money come from? Singapore Pool?
                sg pool... alamak... come frm my pocket #^!&%#!*%#

Comment

Wah, like that you better pray they don't get gold tonight if not you have to pay them $1M... $500k also quite heart pain also....

sg pool... alamak... come frm my pocket #^!&%#!*%#

Comment

Gold medal is 1.5 mil, Silver is 750k hor..Both of them how much liao?? E money not from Singapore Pools alone, think our CPF also contribute...
                    "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

What if we import more FT sportmen and women in the future and able to win 10-20 gold medals in 2016 Olympic... money not enough man...

Originally posted by Nooch View Post
                      Gold medal is 1.5 mil, Silver is 750k hor..Both of them how much liao?? E money not from Singapore Pools alone, think our CPF also contribute...

Comment

maybe in years to come, sgpools wil have pawn shop, then we can all go pawn our rolex there....

What if we import more FT sportmen and women in the future and able to win 10-20 gold medals in 2016 Olympic... money not enough man...
                        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                        1. subject heading indicating your issue
                        2. your nick
                        3. your corresponding email address
                        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Anyone watchin BOUGHT Glory match??
                          "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

I am watching...

Can you see Li J W's big diamond pendant? Wow!

Comment

leow leow... got silver also good lah...

i never see pendant leh, i wanna see got big boobies bouncing or not... boh leh... hahahha

Comment

haha.. wrong sports la.. try Beach Volleyball or court volleyball also can...

leow leow... got silver also good lah...

i never see pendant leh, i wanna see got big boobies bouncing or not... boh leh... hahahha

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X