Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think of Singapore's performance at the Olympics so far?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pingpong View Post
    like this?

hahahha... dun 1 to join ping pong team, join boxing team ah ....

Comment

funny meh? no shame losing to the better team
      anyway it is like china vs china..

Comment

See what I mean, I think we have to start looking for our future sportsmen and sportwomen at the kindergardens today...

Originally posted by leslie View Post
        anyway it is like china vs china..

Comment

hope sg can win a ping pong medal...

Comment

I think china is too strong for them, but they were china and now sg and ex-china vs china and strong vs strong and china is too strong for ex-china and china is too strong for sg... what the hell I am talking about???

Originally posted by pet View Post
            hope sg can win a ping pong medal...

Comment

Think a bronze is attainable..

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
              - GMT II
              - GMT IIc TT
              - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
              - Master Eight Days (1608420)
              - U1
              - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

sg ping pong ladies team got go in final or not ? still playing ??

Comment

They are at Finals liao..guaranteed either Gold or Silver liao..after 48 yrs!!
                  "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

woohoo!!! yup.. they made it to the final liao.. close shave .. won 3-2...

What they achieved is extraordinary, not some propagandistic traps of e media, i saw it with my own eyes!!!!

Comment

woohoo!!! yup.. they made it to the final liao.. close shave .. won 3-2...

What they achieved is extraordinary, not some propagandistic traps of e media, i saw it with my own eyes!!!!
                      Excuse me, pls be informed that both of them are not 100% bred Singaporean.
                      "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

Originally posted by Nooch View Post
                        Aiyoh...buy 1 also song mah...at least got see the name SINGAPORE up there...better than no name at all

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Mi Happy for them cause not won by the STUCKUP LJW...

Comment

so? most of our great grand parents also not 100% bred Singaporean, so their contribution to SG 's success is not counted?

Originally posted by Nooch View Post

Comment

so? most of our great grand parents also not 100% bred Singaporean, so their contribution to SG 's success is not counted?
                              No, not counted.. Only old Fart and his sons are counted...

Comment

in final leow ah.... yes...hahahhahaa congrat to them !!

i think local born or not impt lah, sg flag will be flying leow!!! hahahha... if gold..wow, sg national anthem playing ...hahhaa...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X