Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think of Singapore's performance at the Olympics so far?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

China very strong...esp Zhang Yining. meciless.
    "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

Originally posted by pingpong View Post
      haha.. wrong sports la.. try Beach Volleyball or court volleyball also can...
      tenis also got ... hahaha

yesterday watching track & field, got 1 gal wear her shorts like g string like tht.... all ther material squeeze into butt 'valley' .... hahahhaa

Comment

that is right.......... usually athletes not very well developed.......
        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
        Blue 6694
        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Totally got pwned last nite..... China was so good....
          A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

China has not lost a a ping pong Finals before.
            "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

Originally posted by Nooch View Post
              China has not lost a a ping pong Finals before.
              LOL..if buying players can solve problems..we should import hamilton and start our own formula one team..even malaysia have their petronas team..

how about team lau lee honda?

Comment

How Singaporean are they?

The irony is that the silver is made out of alot of money....

i personally have doubts on their loyalty to Singapore..

quote an example...ex national team NO2 table tennis player, Zhang Xueling....now back in China holding a singapore passport...i think she forget she is a "Singaporean" already

other classic ones are the basketball girls....majority went back to china....one even go to US holding a Singapore Passport...i think our passport is really useful

They may package their skin as a Singaporean but inside who knows???

Comment

Originally posted by petrovic View Post
                  The irony is that the silver is made out of alot of money....

i personally have doubts on their loyalty to Singapore..

quote an example...ex national team NO2 table tennis player, Zhang Xueling....now back in China holding a singapore passport...i think she forget she is a "Singaporean" already

other classic ones are the basketball girls....majority went back to china....one even go to US holding a Singapore Passport...i think our passport is really useful

They may package their skin as a Singaporean but inside who knows???

funny thing is I think singapore team got complained..that feng surname girl came to singapore in apr 2007 and got citizenship in jan 2008..aug 2008 represent singapore team liao..

that may have broke some of the rules..a player needs to reside in a certain country for a period of time before they are being allowed to represent the country..sibeh pai seh now..

Comment

in fact, the team final was china team A vs china exports.....
                    the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                    visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

• haha...to me it seem it is CHINA Best vs CHINA REJECTS...hahahaha
                      Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• Originally posted by ohlins View Post
                        in fact, the team final was china team A vs china exports.....
                        Exactly....

Not exactly a proud moment if u ask me... only our 154th media put it until silver=gold..

Buah Pai seh..
                        A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

• Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                          CHINA Best vs CHINA REJECTS...
                          u know i know mah....... no need to be so honest..... exports sounded ok haha....
                          the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                          visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

• hahaha..my style is always so straight4ward..hahaha..not into mincing my words...hahahaha..do refer to my sig below...
                            Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• Originally posted by louisoh View Post
                              Exactly....

Not exactly a proud moment if u ask me... only our 154th media put it until silver=gold..

Buah Pai seh..
                              They must defend and justify their masters spending so much money on these so called foreign sport talents mah!!! Hahaha

Comment

• Mark Richmond on the daily round up on Friday say their success inspire the younger generation to a greater heights….

Erm, how huh? When the man and women team all players and coaches are from CHINA.

They used to placed one “Dummy” singapore players in the team, now they could not be bothered now….i felt an insult when I see this.

Also, few months ago, some angry parents wrote to ST Forum. Their children trained very hard for the entire year just to get into the school table tennis team. Last minitue was sub by some foreign talents…. The boy felt very very upset cos he put in a lot of effort in his traning….

Now even the schools are having same mindset as our govt.

They prefer instant noodle…..haha

they win the silver but lost my heart

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X