Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1 REALLY good watch or a few pretty good watches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Throttle
    I own watches based on what i wear them for.

A Daytona for daily work wear.
    A Submariner for sports and travel
    A Vintage Daydate for a dash of elegance
    A vintage datejust for just bumming around.

i'm a miser and safeguard my money well so it's near impossible to poison me.
    Hahahah
    You already got poisoned. Nobody needs more than one watch.
    But hor u need a GMT watch for travel.
    Sub is for water sports, so need a explorer for land sports.
    Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Actually, I quite like the Yatchmaster but I dun dare to get it bcos of its low popularity. I scare lose $$, heart pain when it's time to flip. I am quite a cheapskate at times.... bcos $$ dun grow on trees.
      1 3 5
      ├┼┼╕
      2 4 6 R

Comment

Yup! I think you're spot on that I dun like it enuf. If not I will buy it at all costs.
        1 3 5
        ├┼┼╕
        2 4 6 R

Comment

Originally posted by Seventh Son View Post
          The fact that you are more active in this forum lately is evidence that the poison is slowly creeping into your bloodstream. Beware and take care...
          Originally posted by Watcha View Post
          You already got poisoned. Nobody needs more than one watch
          Originally posted by Throttle
          choy choy, not poisoned....
          There are two types of poison. The first type, you know it when you are poisoned. The second type, more dangerous, is colourless and odorless - you don't know it when you are poisoned...he-he-he...
          Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
            There are two types of poison. The first type, you know it when you are poisoned. The second type, more dangerous, is colourless and odorless - you don't know it when you are poisoned...he-he-he...
            I'd rather be intoxicated by the good poison bros here than poisoned by an AD salesperson. One of my colleagues went watch shopping at an AD, got pushed Louis Erards & Frederic Constants proclaiming that they are solid luxury brands. No offence against either brands but I think we know better...
            Sweet 16:
            PP Aquanaut
            VC Overseas
            AP ROO Black Themes
            A.Lange & Sohne 1815
            Breguet Type XXI
            Blancpain 50 Fathoms
            JLC Navy Seals
            GO Senator 60s
            GP Laureato
            Zenith Pilot Extra Special
            Rolex DSSD
            IWC Big Pilot
            Pam 112
            Omega Ploprof
            Breitling Super Avenger
            Glycine F104

Comment

Originally posted by toffeesthings View Post
              I'd rather be intoxicated by the good poison bros here than poisoned by an AD salesperson. One of my colleagues went watch shopping at an AD, got pushed Louis Erards & Frederic Constants proclaiming that they are solid luxury brands. No offence against either brands but I think we know better...
              Once my friend called me from a AD and he was about to pay for his new watch. He asked me...Hello bro... I am buying this watch now, very cheap leh after discount only 7k+, full retail price 35K you know!!! He sounded so happy! I asked him which brand and model, he replied Buti. I told him to keep his credit card and get the !@#$ outta the AD. I told him that ADs can mark their price at 100k and sell it to you for 10k, and you try reselling the Buti watch for 2k and see if anybody wants to buy? The AD gave my friend a false sense of "discount"... well I asked him to get a Rolex and he got himself a Federic Constant. Some people NEVER learn!
              1 3 5
              ├┼┼╕
              2 4 6 R

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X