Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent Appeal: Please Help "Hope"

Hello SgRoc and Mods,

I am not sure if I am allowed to post this. If it's not, kindly close and delete thread without prejudice.

http://pawpledge.wordpress.com/2011/...rve-all-these/

I Have A Small Request, And Hope That We All Can Take A Small Tiny Portion Of What We Could Have Spurge On That New Watch Or Toy And Help Hope.

A Little Goes A Long Way. =)
    If You Can't Donate, Please Help Spread The Word By Sharing This In Your Facebook Profile.

...We Can't Save Them All, But We Can Save This One.

Thank You.
    People & Life Are Like Push-Up Bra. They Often Parade Themselves With A False Sense Of Being & Confidence. The Underlying Truth Are Often Much Less Tantalizing. - Benjamin L

Thanks Ben for the info....
    really sad and furious to see ppl abuse animals like this. Life is a life irregardless is an animal or a tiny ant.
    Hope this message by bro Ben can spread among ourselves and be kind to animals. They are man's best friends.
    [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/rolex-submariner-116619lb-021.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/Rolex-Black-Dial-Daytona-116520.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/Originals_23.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/IMG_0491.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

thanks Ben for the heads up....

Comment

Thank you guys. Pls help spread the word if possible. As a cat owner, it's heart breaking to see how the society treats the harmless strays around us. =)

Please have a nice weekend!
        People & Life Are Like Push-Up Bra. They Often Parade Themselves With A False Sense Of Being & Confidence. The Underlying Truth Are Often Much Less Tantalizing. - Benjamin L

Comment

Wont it be better to put the animal down. That way you stop its pain and suffering?
          [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
          Blue 6694
          Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
          [U]"My collection"[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
            Wont it be better to put the animal down. That way you stop its pain and suffering?
            Animals are unique this way...

When I was moderating a pet's forums years ago, I read a lot of stories and saw for myself the things animal do.

For example, when a Love Bird's mate died, the other lost it's will to live. It stopped eating and drinking. It died shortly.

Recently, there was a case where a dolphin's calf died and it carried it around mourning it's death.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/ar...ectid=10700404

Dolphins get slaughtered by Japanese fishermen because when their mates gets injured, they will not leave their side, thus they stayed around and got killed. Watch "Earthlings", it's part of the footage in the documentary. You can find it in youtube too.

What I'm trying to say here is, animals are very affectionate and compassionate beings, just like us.

If 1 have lost the will to live, almost nothing we can do will correct the situation.

But "Hope" is eating now, even though it can't really eat with her dislocated jaw and inflamed tongue.

But she is struggling. She wants to live. She knows the people around her is helping her.

If she is fighting, why must we stop her?

Why can't we, the magnanimous beings, contribute a few dollars to ease the burdens?

If she declines to eat and didn't want to survive, I'm pretty sure the Vet would have suggested that to ease her pain.

I hope i'm not coming on too strong. I have no intention to offend anyone with a different point of view.

Just sharing my personal thoughts and feelings here.

Please have a nice weekend. Regards. Benjamin

Comment

Dear all,

Hope lost the battle against the nasty blood parasites that overwhelmed her system this morning despite one successful round of blood transfusion.

We were all rooting for her , waiting anxiously for her to get better for the surgery. We were all hoping that the parasites could be gotten rid of. She fought well ...in this battl...e, but she finally decided she’s too tired.

Hope has crossed the rainbow bridge. And that is not without telling us that despite the evil deeds humans had done to her, she is still forgiving and trusting towards us who were there with her. Hope had shown us affections despite the pain she is in.

Read more
              www.pawpledge.wordpress.com

Comment

May Hope rest in peace, and may the perpetrator suffer a fate a thousand fold of what was inflicted on her.
                I wish the same thing on dog abusers and if possible, their families too, but that would be unfair. Ironically, these motherf*cking animal abusing losers wouldn't know a f*ck about equity or they wouldn't pick on defenseless animals, would they?
                Human carnage is wrong but the deliberate infliction of animal cruelty is worse and more unjust.
                I'd advocate the most extreme of capital punishment on animal abusers so these depraved cocks*ckers would get a taste of their own medicine.
                And I'd gladly inflict the punishement, gaining near orgasmic pleasure from smashing their heads in the way they did the poor animals like Hope and Wander (the abused stray dog that made the headlines), they deserve no less than that and if possible, a slow, lingering death whining for mercy as they choke on their blood. After all, why should an animal deserve less justice than a human being when abused?
                (Ok, maybe I'm watching too many revenge movies now)

Anyway, now that I've calmed down and getting back to Wander, Madam Wong's shelter is caring for her now and other strays.
                Bros and sis that care or have the time to read can follow this link: http://mdmwongsshelter.wordpress.com and make an impact by hopefully contributing a small amount every month. If we can spend tens to hundreds of thousands on this hobby, what's a paltry contribution to improve the living conditions of often neglected organizations that care for abused and unwanted animals? Some like bro Promethus provide assistance, others like us can contribute in monetary ways or more.
                Such animal welfare organizations do not have the means, competences or clout to publicise their fundraising activities like other larger ones (some that ironically do not practice good governance) and this hinders their fundraising somewhat, so bros and sisters, let's help in ways that we can if you love animals.
                Sorry for the uncharacteristic rant, Bros that know me will know I'm not usually like that but I had to get this out of my system.
                Sweet 16:
                PP Aquanaut
                VC Overseas
                AP ROO Black Themes
                A.Lange & Sohne 1815
                Breguet Type XXI
                Blancpain 50 Fathoms
                JLC Navy Seals
                GO Senator 60s
                GP Laureato
                Zenith Pilot Extra Special
                Rolex DSSD
                IWC Big Pilot
                Pam 112
                Omega Ploprof
                Breitling Super Avenger
                Glycine F104

Comment

Originally posted by Promethus View Post
                  Dear all,

Hope lost the battle against the nasty blood parasites that overwhelmed her system this morning despite one successful round of blood transfusion.

We were all rooting for her , waiting anxiously for her to get better for the surgery. We were all hoping that the parasites could be gotten rid of. She fought well ...in this battl...e, but she finally decided she’s too tired.

Hope has crossed the rainbow bridge. And that is not without telling us that despite the evil deeds humans had done to her, she is still forgiving and trusting towards us who were there with her. Hope had shown us affections despite the pain she is in.

Read more
                  www.pawpledge.wordpress.com
                  I'm emotional perturbed n speechless after reading your story above.
                  There are still so many animal abusers here. Many of us still behave like low down citizens. We may not eat dogs n cats but beating, hitting, abuse is as bad as torturing n killing them.

May HOPE reincarnated next life as a kind soul and be an animal savers

Originally posted by toffeesthings View Post
                  May Hope rest in peace, and may the perpetrator suffer a fate a thousand fold of what was inflicted on her.
                  I wish the same thing on dog abusers and if possible, their families too, but that would be unfair. Ironically, these motherf*cking animal abusing losers wouldn't know a f*ck about equity or they wouldn't pick on defenseless animals, would they?
                  Human carnage is wrong but the deliberate infliction of animal cruelty is worse and more unjust.
                  I'd advocate the most extreme of capital punishment on animal abusers so these depraved cocks*ckers would get a taste of their own medicine.
                  And I'd gladly inflict the punishement, gaining near orgasmic pleasure from smashing their heads in the way they did the poor animals like Hope and Wander (the abused stray dog that made the headlines), they deserve no less than that and if possible, a slow, lingering death whining for mercy as they choke on their blood. After all, why should an animal deserve less justice than a human being when abused?
                  (Ok, maybe I'm watching too many revenge movies now)

Anyway, now that I've calmed down and getting back to Wander, Madam Wong's shelter is caring for her now and other strays.
                  Bros and sis that care or have the time to read can follow this link: http://mdmwongsshelter.wordpress.com and make an impact by hopefully contributing a small amount every month. If we can spend tens to hundreds of thousands on this hobby, what's a paltry contribution to improve the living conditions of often neglected organizations that care for abused and unwanted animals? Some like bro Promethus provide assistance, others like us can contribute in monetary ways or more.
                  Such animal welfare organizations do not have the means, competences or clout to publicise their fundraising activities like other larger ones (some that ironically do not practice good governance) and this hinders their fundraising somewhat, so bros and sisters, let's help in ways that we can if you love animals.
                  Sorry for the uncharacteristic rant, Bros that know me will know I'm not usually like that but I had to get this out of my system.
                  WELL SAID
                  I kept dogs and my dad fed many stray cats everyday in my neighbourhood, both the animals are now happy playing with each other in my car porch. Sometimes i too get angry over the cats for jumping onto my car canvas top and leaves scratches marks but never have i lay a single hand on the cats. Just dun understand why some ASSH%#@ can hit animals without any feelings.

May the attackers reincarnated as animals and feel the pain as inflicted on the cat upon him
                  [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/rolex-submariner-116619lb-021.jpg[/IMG]
                  [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/Rolex-Black-Dial-Daytona-116520.jpg[/IMG]
                  [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/Originals_23.jpg[/IMG]
                  [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/IMG_0491.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Thank you guys, you don't know how happy I am to know that there are so many people around like us fighting against these cowards.

Please have a nice weekend and a happy prosperous cny.

Atleast we know Hope won't be suffering anymore.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X