~~Mont Blanc Fan Club~~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vknighthawke View Post
    Mi got 1 Boheme Ballpoint with Blue Eemerald gemstone lying in my car, sell cheap cheap if anybody wants..
    Need to go find the box and warranty,haha..
    So consider as no box and warranty..
    CONFIRM AITHENTIC...
    How cheap cheap is it? Hehe..i like boxes...

PM me?

No worries about authenticity I can trust Vknighthawke

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• The box and warranty card are some where but need to find cause this Boheme is one of my spare ones.. The Limited ones all kept at home Including the Imperial Dargon and the Diamond Starwalker...

Comment

The box and warranty card are some where but need to find cause this Boheme is one of my spare ones.. The Limited ones all kept at home Including the Imperial Dargon and the Diamond Starwalker...
        I see. No worries..do update me on the pricing If price good...I can live without the box

Oh yeah since you have the Diamond starwalker...just asking ah..how much you paid? I think you said before...but forgot liaos

Comment

• Bought the Lemon when 1st launch, got 20% discount if mi not wrong...
          Think got a brudder selling it cheap recently....

Comment

Bought the Lemon when 1st launch, got 20% discount if mi not wrong...
            Think got a brudder selling it cheap recently....
            I see.....yeah I saw that thread...

Comment

• Darkie... thanks for your help earlier...

Buay kam gian abt the pricing so didn't buy nor had the opportunity to go across as was with my preggy wifey...

Had too much to do at the kiddo fair that we spent >$500 at the fair + $120 for a Jap dinner before we entered the war zone... BOH LWEE LIAO!!!

Anyway, I just searched for the email! Confirm I never write sala leh.. the 08579 model the CS replied me was '08579 - $315'. The CS is from SG as she listed the boutiques address for me! TMD!! Emailed back to ask how did it increase >222% or was it an error by her in the 1st plc.

Among the 4 I listed, I like the 08579 and the 17329 best! The former has nice feel of the engraving on the resin while the latter has nice weight. Love that in a pen. The latter is $825 though.... See how lah.. No hurry... Maybe when Darkie want to buy that time then together go buy... can ask for more discount HOR ?? KEKKEE
              Last edited by jazz_samz; 15-08-08, 11:32 PM.

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
              - GMT II
              - GMT IIc TT
              - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
              - Master Eight Days (1608420)
              - U1
              - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

• To tempt Darkie.... Just arrived!!!!!!

There is a very fine line between this "hobby" and "mental illness."

Look on the wife's face when VISA bill arrived, Priceless!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
                  Darkie... thanks for your help earlier...

Buay kam gian abt the pricing so didn't buy nor had the opportunity to go across as was with my preggy wifey...

Had too much to do at the kiddo fair that we spent >$500 at the fair + $120 for a Jap dinner before we entered the war zone... BOH LWEE LIAO!!!

Anyway, I just searched for the email! Confirm I never write sala leh.. the 08579 model the CS replied me was '08579 - $315'. The CS is from SG as she listed the boutiques address for me! TMD!! Emailed back to ask how did it increase >222% or was it an error by her in the 1st plc.

Among the 4 I listed, I like the 08579 and the 17329 best! The former has nice feel of the engraving on the resin while the latter has nice weight. Love that in a pen. The latter is $825 though.... See how lah.. No hurry... Maybe when Darkie want to buy that time then together go buy... can ask for more discount HOR ?? KEKKEE
                  No la couldnt help much also IN the end i blur blur haha...u ask for MB mah...I thought watch! haha

Wah so many kiddie stuff all prepared liaos ah

Well really ah...she made error also bo pian have to LL 1..u cannot ask them to charge you the price they quote u...impossible 1. Wah basket make me happy nia...I saw wah cheap and nice looking...gian awhile leh... in the end

I see how it goes...must wait for end of month or start of next month and see how my money goes. Now cash suppose to come in ...jam here and there...just waiting it to ease off...hav been eating grass recently sia

Comment

• Originally posted by SeaRolex View Post
                    To tempt Darkie.... Just arrived!!!!!!

Very tempting! How much u paid!! That's the most important part. Haha

Comment

• For the MB fans out there! Which type of pen would you choose?

Ballpoint or Rollerball? Ballpoint refills are alittle cheaper and run out not as fast as the rollerballs.

Rollerballs are smooth and nice to write,but ink tends to run out faster than Ballpoint pens. But there's a substitute to the MB ink which is Pilot G-2 inks

Sadly the anniversary model comes only in ballpoint and fountain...no rollerball!

So I guess...my dream pen collection would be the anniversary ballpoint,starwalker rollerball and the unknown MB pen which I am getting. IF the unknown pen is in rollerball then of course saves me lots of trouble...but hmm if it doesnt...guess I might get 1 rollerball.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
                        hehhe.. Darkie..

Sigh.. duno when got time to go down boutique to look see and AD to recce...

James, any kang tao boh? kekekke
                        no more....cos friend max the quota liao...sorry bro...
                        I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
                        A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
                        Audemars Piguet ROO
                        Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
                        De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
                        Habring2 Pilot Time Date
                        Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
                        Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
                        IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
                        Panerai 270
                        Patek Philippe 5711/1a
                        Rolex 116610LV
                        Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

• Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
                          no more....cos friend max the quota liao...sorry bro...
                          Aiyoh

Comment

• wonder if any of the bro will be interested if i would to release the Mont Blanc Starwalker Diamond 100 years pen for $650 as it's retailing at $735?

pm me if u r interested. it's brandnew.
                            Last edited by SeaRolex; 17-08-08, 11:48 PM.
                            There is a very fine line between this "hobby" and "mental illness."

Look on the wife's face when VISA bill arrived, Priceless!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SeaRolex View Post
                              wonder if any of the bro will be interested if i would to release the Mont Blanc Starwalker Diamond 100 years pen for $650 as it's retailing at $735?

you try D.A see he want or not
                              [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                              [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                              Blue 6694
                              Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                              [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                              [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

• Would be keen but I need to ask if the condition of the pen, was it used or BNIB, full box etc??? Kam sia SeaRolex...

Originally posted by SeaRolex View Post
                                wonder if any of the bro will be interested if i would to release the Mont Blanc Starwalker Diamond 100 years pen for $650 as it's retailing at $735?

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                                - GMT II
                                - GMT IIc TT
                                - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                                - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                                - U1
                                - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X