How safe to buy from forumer....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
    hehehehe..bo bian de....unless u changed IC or passport...or else have to LL lor...
    luckily most of my cash pumped out of the country liao.. just in case.. anything i take my 8 watches and run road..hahaha

Comment

hehehe..power!
      Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Totally understand your concerns and worries. You may refer to the seller's feedback though it could be "fabricated" but unlikely. If not, arrange the meeting to view the watch and send to RSC for verification on the spot. Once the verification is done and confirmed its authenticity, close the deal. Worse case, get from the AD if you want to avoid all the hassels but be prepared to pay more. In fact, 16610LV seems discontinued. It may be hard to find from ADs nowadays, if you could find as some ADs may still keep some stocks, then you better grab.

Hope my 2 cents worth of comments help.

Comment

Originally posted by leslie View Post
          now even rsc is operating like come idle army camps..dnd also catered from Singapore food industry.
          really meh?

Comment

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
            really meh?
            ya la..that uncle that scratched my watch behaves like an inchek leh.. relax relax dun protect the lugs, anyhow scratch still dun feel remorse..

Comment

not his watch.... he cbf lah! the other day; my friend took his car to workshop; went to pick up.... wtf all the front quarter panel scratched up like hell. complain; they also cbf. my friend refuse to pay unless they rectify. now going thru all the nonsense.
              [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
              Blue 6694
              Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
              [U]"My collection"[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

ya la..that uncle that scratched my watch behaves like an inchek leh.. relax relax dun protect the lugs, anyhow scratch still dun feel remorse..
                no lah i mean u said dnd also catered from food industry. really meh? anyway your new watch kanna polished is really i think the worst case scenario liao

Comment

But sometimes verification may do more harm.. I've actually wanted to buy a 2nd hand rolex because my budget permits that but hold back because i feared of ROC slaughtering my watch again while bringing it for verification.. Once you bring it in for verification, if it comes back as genuine plus some free scratches, you still have to buy it from the seller because you dun expect the seller to take back a scratched watch.. New rolex from AD out of my budget..
                  I felt your agony bro. I once brought my milgauss and asked them to help me to change the bracelet and one male staff (looks senior in age to me) told me there might be possible scratches on the lugs during the change. I asked him how can it be coz u guys are professionals in this brand. He juz said he is highlighting it to me first. I took back the watch and change it myself.....

Comment

16610LV is indeed discontinued. THG, Dickson confirm no stock locally.

Originally posted by breitling77 View Post
                    Tn fact, 16610LV seems discontinued. It may be hard to find from ADs nowadays, if you could find as some ADs may still keep some stocks, then you better grab.
                    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                    1. subject heading indicating your issue
                    2. your nick
                    3. your corresponding email address
                    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

the sales person is 'smart', because by telling you first, any scratches spotted after the change, they are not liable.

this is because, i know of customers who purposesly go to them for a resize of bracelet and then complain of the scratches in order to get a free polish. seen it before.

to ensure that during the change of bracelet, there are no scratches 100%, it is hard. sometimes a slip of hand/finger can result a scratch. even with scotch tape over the lugs before the change, it can get scratch if not careful.

i do understand that some of us like it to be as scratch free as possible. however, i have learn to live with them.

Originally posted by majortom View Post
                      I felt your agony bro. I once brought my milgauss and asked them to help me to change the bracelet and one male staff (looks senior in age to me) told me there might be possible scratches on the lugs during the change. I asked him how can it be coz u guys are professionals in this brand. He juz said he is highlighting it to me first. I took back the watch and change it myself.....
                      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                      1. subject heading indicating your issue
                      2. your nick
                      3. your corresponding email address
                      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                        ... however, i have learn to live with them.
                        x2. And not only to watches; but other things also. You can try your best; but end of the day; you can only do so much.
                        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                        Blue 6694
                        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                          I kena caught man! Cos the buyer gave me in 50s =/ slowly count count count then kena caught!

Then I continue my counting outside...hahaha
                          why can't we deal with bank draft after a verbal confirmation to close a deal? identification privacy issue? most banks issue only 1k or 50 bucks deno notes. if bank runs out of 1k or 10k notes (rather uncommon), quite silly to carry a bag of cash ard look like ah long or drug dealers...
                          Daytona 116519 Meteorite, 16528 MK3 dia
                          Reb Sub 1680 MK2 x 2, mk4, MK6 BP ,116613LB Dia, 16610LV MK1
                          GMT 1675 Pepsi MK1, GILT BP,GMT 16753 Nipple Mocha x2 bp
                          GMT II 16760 Coke FAT Lady, 16758 nipple
                          DD 6611B x 2, 1803 RG, wide boy
                          DD 18038 Dia, 18039, 18308 dia
                          , 18238 malachite
                          DJ 6520, 6605, 6581, 1601/1603 x 6, 16220/30/34 cream
                          AP 15300 Black
                          Tudor 7016 small rose gilt dial
                          GP 18k RG
                          IWC Port 3714 Chrono
                          Chronoswiss Skeleton
                          Corum Bubble Lucifer

Comment

Originally posted by minimerc View Post
                            why can't we deal with bank draft after a verbal confirmation to close a deal? identification privacy issue? most banks issue only 1k or 50 bucks deno notes. if bank runs out of 1k or 10k notes (rather uncommon), quite silly to carry a bag of cash ard look like ah long or drug dealers...
                            Sometimes no choice, but it depends on the seller already.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X