No announcement yet.

How safe to buy from forumer....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow..like dat i must be really a lucky dude....always pass the cash in there with no issue...
    Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
      So far no issue for me leh....did a few deals there...verification done..paid at counter...go back to sit at sofa...passed the $$$ to seller...can chitchat there for at least 20mins...no ppl chase me out YET....

So far so good....u have any experiences to share?
      I kena caught man! Cos the buyer gave me in 50s =/ slowly count count count then kena caught!

Then I continue my counting outside...hahaha

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by chua_cw View Post
        I am eyeing for a submariner 16610LV but undecided wheather should I buy from garage with some savings or from AD paying the full price. Any bro care to share your past experience buying from forumer with verification at RSC. Paying cash of $8k to a stranger may be a bit hard to accept bu me.
        Generally....

I have no issues with dealing with SGROC members...and in fact...I feel safest when I deal with them as compared to dealing with ppl from other forums.

Comment

hehehe...ur amount is large mah...mine are all inexpensive models...hehehehe...take a really short time to count nia...hehehe...sorry to cause any confusion....hehehehe.....

So far never get caught or anything...so i assume it is ok to do that in RSC..hehehe....

Thanks for all the kind bros for the education...i learn something new today!!!

Comment

then better dont bring 50s. bring $1000 notes instead; if buying higher end models, can bring $10k note also.
            [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
            [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
            Blue 6694
            Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
            [U]"My collection"[/U]:
            [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

no lah, they don care correct i pay more then 20k to seller in RSC and no 1 say a thing lei. maybe they just close 1 eye, if really too obvious then they will chase u out haha

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                hehehe...ur amount is large mah...mine are all inexpensive models...hehehehe...take a really short time to count nia...hehehe...sorry to cause any confusion....hehehehe.....

So far never get caught or anything...so i assume it is ok to do that in RSC..hehehe....

Thanks for all the kind bros for the education...i learn something new today!!!
                Hahaha...bro! No lor! Me small timer not like you lah!

Comment

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
                  no lah, they don care correct i pay more then 20k to seller in RSC and no 1 say a thing lei. maybe they just close 1 eye, if really too obvious then they will chase u out haha
                  The first time I bought from dexter both of us were told not to transact in RSC. The lady say got camera and is not allowed

We were not doing the money counting discreetly but openly then. All later transactions I go outside smoking corner or Paragon

Comment

Same here. I was, too, 'chased' out by a lady staff when I was counting money during a transaction. Not once, but twice.
                    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Hmmm...funny leh...maybe i am lucky lor...or i look too thuggish liao...hahahahaha...

But will do future deals OUTSIDE from now on....hehehehehe

Comment

Yep I also got chased out for trying to deal at the sofa area. Luckily they have a nice open area outside to deal. But back to topic, so far all my experiences dealing with the forumers here have been positive. The feedback rating helps but for newbies, I suggest RSC or watch shop for verifications. Some of the bros here trade watches like changing money, they hold the watch and know if it 's real.

Comment

Your question: "HOw safe to buy from forumer...."
                          My answer: "It is 100% safe to buy from me. From other forumers, I can't answer you...."

Originally posted by chua_cw View Post
                          I am eyeing for a submariner 16610LV but undecided wheather should I buy from garage with some savings or from AD paying the full price. Any bro care to share your past experience buying from forumer with verification at RSC. Paying cash of $8k to a stranger may be a bit hard to accept bu me.

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                            Your question: "HOw safe to buy from forumer...."
                            My answer: "It is 100% safe to buy from me. From other forumers, I can't answer you...."
                            haha u r funny. but honestly speaking, i have not come across a single fraud deal in this forum

Comment

in that case i count or ask the other parties to count outside RSC. do not like the idea of letting them earn yet kanna scold haha

Comment

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
                                haha u r funny. but honestly speaking, i have not come across a single fraud deal in this forum
                                Then you have not read enough, my friend

Search the nick "edsonchan" (he is the victim)
                                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X