No announcement yet.

which watch do you wear when you travel overseas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmm for me it depends on which country I'm travelling to. But I guess it would be my Omega Speedy Pro, sinn 142 DLC or PAM 25 if the place is relatively safe if not it would be my Helson Buccaneer or old Hamilton =)

Comment

• Daytona when I travel to Hong Kong and Bangkok.
      If to JB - only casio!

Comment

• Tough one... if staying inside office then Omega Seamaster. Need to run around and stuff then either G-Shock, Armani or DKNY ba hahaha...

Comment

• I most of the time use a Citizen analog digital watch. The digital time will be Singapore time and the analog time I can set to local time. Very convenient and I don't ever have to worry about losing it. I have had this watch for 8 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post
            just like to know those who travel frequently, what is the watch(es) you usually wear?

does destination influence your decision?
            Most probably gmt master for me. Cause i can track multiple timezone

Comment

• the gmt master 2. it is, after all, a travel watch right?

Comment

• feel much safe with my G-shock, lol

Comment

• Wore my Rolex GMT Master 2 to Hong Kong and my Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon to Cambodia. The luminous micro gas tubes in the Ball watch works really well in the dark while waiting for the sunrise in Angkor Wat.

Comment

• Originally posted by xtc_exist View Post
                    feel much safe with my G-shock, lol
                    Agree...dont wish to be in the limelight

Comment

• wear a seven friday to bump around

Comment

• gmt 2

Comment

• The only "watch" I will wear when overseas is my handphone. I don't feel safe wearing flashy watches especially in other ASEAN countries. Really don't want to be a target for robbers but that's just me.

Comment

• G-Shock still the best. Don't want to attract unnecessary trouble especially 3rd world country. Haha

Comment

• Depends on how safe the country is. For Hong Kong or Japan, a Rolex should be fine. But when I visit a neighbouring country or even USA or Europe, my Tag Formula One is as far as I will go.

Comment

• Agreed... G shock

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X