Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

creating a new section for buyer and seller feedback?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• creating a new section for buyer and seller feedback?

recently notice that there are buyers feedback about certain sellers in sg-roc in the feedback section which is meant for forum improvement/changes.

there was no section created because there is a iTrader section which buyer/seller can leave their opinion on any issues they like to express.

as such sg-roc would like to invite its members to express their views. do note that this is just a discussion.

thank you.
    there is a need
    54.55%
    there is no need
    36.36%
    neither for or against
    9.09%
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Yes Boss,

I am in full support of your proposal as it serves as a robust platform for buyer and seller to air their views and experiences.

It will also act as a deterrent to undesirable characters and scheming traders from plying their trade in the forum.

Please implement this proposal in full swing asap as not to 'overcook' the current itrader system. I urge everyone to air their views in the impending sections be it positive or negative comments. It will definately send a strong message across the board and to flush out these undesirable elements from the forum.

Regards
    abcd1234

Comment

I thought there was an "iTrader 2" or something previously, that the forum was intending to create or embark on? I have suggested previously on some 'Reference Check' mechanism also. I am for this initiative.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

For me I only see negative points in creating this section as I feels that this will increase the cyber war and and disrupting the fun,peace,joy & laughter which we always have in this forum.

It's will ends up in name calling to either party and there might be some keyboard warrior trying to rub salt into injury.

Some of the action by either the seller or buyer might seem fine and they have no problem dealing with each other and vice versa.So in the end who's the person to judge whether who's right or wrong.

And SG-ROC is just a platform for individual to deal,make frenz & to share knowledge and passion for this hobby and we usually dun interfere in their dealing as we're just 3rd party and we're not there to witness wat's happening between the buyer and seller. So some deals might go ashtray.

My final conclusion is that I dun really support the idea of creating 1 new section for buyer or seller to voice out their unsuccessful deal but if u're talking bout the thread is either open by the seller or buyer and no one else except the seller & buyer will post in the thread to explain or clarify their side of story then it's different thing.

Just my 1 cent worth. Dun quote or flame me.Cheers and have a nice and enjoyable sunday.
        累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

I thought about your concerns too but having been in and out of few online forums, I find this forum much, much more matured and friendly than most others. In addition, 'reference checking' need not be about the -ve's; it can also be giving +ve's to one another.

There was once I met one forum member over discussions of a watch sale and he did not make the purchase (from me) at our first meeting but he gave me a +ve rating in my iTrader. I was surprised and asked why he had done that? He said that paying a compliment need not necessarily be over a deal . I accepted it and thanked him, thinking at first it was maybe he did not want to buy my watch anymore and drop me compliment due to his paiseh. Well I was wrong . He returned to me in a week or less to make the purchase, and again, gave me another +ve rating !

Something good I have learnt from this forum.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
            I thought about your concerns too but having been in and out of few online forums, I find this forum much, much more matured and friendly than most others. In addition, 'reference checking' need not be about the -ve's; it can also be giving +ve's to one another.

There was once I met one forum member over discussions of a watch sale and he did not make the purchase (from me) at our first meeting but he gave me a +ve rating in my iTrader. I was surprised and asked why he had done that? He said that paying a compliment need not necessarily be over a deal . I accepted it and thanked him, thinking at first it was maybe he did not want to buy my watch anymore and drop me compliment due to his paiseh. Well I was wrong . He returned to me in a week or less to make the purchase, and again, gave me another +ve rating !

Something good I have learnt from this forum.

Nice to learn about such gentlemen's dealing...but what has this example got to do with the proposed new section
            Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

i think itrader is adequate. no point having two platforms for buyer/sellers to express their views. alternatively what you can do is, eliminate the itrader function; and just have a feedback section. all good and bad comments are located inside one thread, and no OT allowed; then for simplicity those can just link their feedback in their signiture.
              [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
              Blue 6694
              Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
              [U]"My collection"[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

What I was trying to point out is that people can still use the various existing platforms here to give you a +ve or -ve rating/comment and the issues of whether such postings are true/false, 'creating war', 'rubbing salt', etc, already exist. How much more harm can creating an extra platform to correctly allow people to use it, cause?

But correctly pointed out by illusion84, it can encourage "royal rumble", but I believe in 'us', ie the members of this forum. You are all (if not mostly) wise, discerning, mature, intelligent, responsible intellectuals who reads widely, and can understand and appreciate "what is" and "what is not".

Why not give it a try first and see how it goes? If it gets so bad that it becomes the "WWF" (World-Wrestling-Fed), then we'll just shut the whole thing down?
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

I agreed with Mod Illusion84...i think no need to have such a subforum as it will simply encourage cyber warriors to disrupt the friendly environment here...and some of the disputes might not be based on facts or actual events.

My 2 cents of opinions...
                  Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                    i think itrader is adequate. no point having two platforms for buyer/sellers to express their views. alternatively what you can do is, eliminate the itrader function; and just have a feedback section. all good and bad comments are located inside one thread, and no OT allowed; then for simplicity those can just link their feedback in their signiture.
                    Yes, maybe we do not need the extra platform. Rather, as suggested by seiko.citizen, to tweak/expand the current iTrader that we have?
                    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

ya i agree with seiko.citizen and oceanklassik that we should try to improve/upgrade the current iTrader system to make it works better.

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                        I agreed with Mod Illusion84...i think no need to have such a subforum as it will simply encourage cyber warriors to disrupt the friendly environment here...and some of the disputes might not be based on facts or actual events.

My 2 cents of opinions...
                        ^5

Comment

for those who mention improve/upgrade of iTrader system. what features and functions are you looking at. thank you.
                          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                          1. subject heading indicating your issue
                          2. your nick
                          3. your corresponding email address
                          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Good question because this requires deep-deep thoughts ...

Btw, what went thru' the minds of the iTrader 2 that was previously initiated? Anything from there that we can capitalize on?
                            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X