My HOT ACTION on New Year's Eve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My HOT ACTION on New Year's Eve

We were both staring at each other last night. No words were spoken but I know she was begging me to fill her up. I understand her needs because I had the need too. But where do I start? How can I approach this “situation” without being too aggressive? I wasn’t going to rush things fearing all might go wrong. So I gently open her up and saw her “insides”. It was so beautiful!

I took my hardboard and shroud it with a layer of protection. My glue was waiting to be spread all over. Never in my mind have I experience doing this on such a day but I have to do it. She was eagerly waiting.

Feeling her base, she was so soft to the touch. She measures about 39.5cm across. She really needs something hard in her.

Spreading my glue, I had this naughty idea of doing both sides… the front and the back as well. It’s going to be double-sided. Once my hardboard was ready, I gently inserted it into her. It fitted well and we both had immediate satisfaction. She really was a masterpiece. She was slim and every part of her was well trimmed. What a sight to behold!

If I have a chance to do it again I would!!!
    -

--

---

----

-----

------

-------

--------

---------

----------

Here’s a picture of her body. Swee right? Slim and really well made.

This is her insides, waiting for my hardboard to go in.

I had to turn her upside down to measure her base.

After spreading a generous layer of glue, I pasted the Pleather and Suede on the hardboard. I did the same with the reverse side but pasted a nylon layer instead. My customer has a double-sided board to select.

Finally, I’ve inserted the hardboard into her and was satisfied with the fit. I fulfilled my need of getting paid for this fun I had! Hahahahaha…

Have a Great Year ahead folks!!!
    Visit the DIY Section of Singapore Rolex Club for interesting articles.

Privileged manufacturer for:
    • Panerai Boutiques - Asia-Pacific
    • Montre de MarQue
    • Etoile D'Or
    • Hotel Indonesia
    • Glory Time
    • The Watch-Collector
    • Time Palace
    • The Swiss Connection
    • M Baker
    • Maurice Lacroix
    • Time Marques
    • Timeless Watch Boutique

To Achieve Perfect Aim, just shoot and call anything you hit as TARGET!

Absolutely beautiful!

Comment

your narration can get interesting
      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
      Blue 6694
      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

haha.. ermm... yah u just make her sound like a AV star.
        hahah nice LV..

Comment

Nice work. Would look for you for future bags restoration.

Cheers.

QUOTE=ten10;372602]We were both staring at each other last night. No words were spoken but I know she was begging me to fill her up. I understand her needs because I had the need too. But where do I start? How can I approach this “situation” without being too aggressive? I wasn’t going to rush things fearing all might go wrong. So I gently open her up and saw her “insides”. It was so beautiful!

I took my hardboard and shroud it with a layer of protection. My glue was waiting to be spread all over. Never in my mind have I experience doing this on such a day but I have to do it. She was eagerly waiting.

Feeling her base, she was so soft to the touch. She measures about 39.5cm across. She really needs something hard in her.

Spreading my glue, I had this naughty idea of doing both sides… the front and the back as well. It’s going to be double-sided. Once my hardboard was ready, I gently inserted it into her. It fitted well and we both had immediate satisfaction. She really was a masterpiece. She was slim and every part of her was well trimmed. What a sight to behold!

If I have a chance to do it again I would!!!
          -

--

---

----

-----

------

-------

--------

---------

----------

Here’s a picture of her body. Swee right? Slim and really well made.

This is her insides, waiting for my hardboard to go in.

I had to turn her upside down to measure her base.

After spreading a generous layer of glue, I pasted the Pleather and Suede on the hardboard. I did the same with the reverse side but pasted a nylon layer instead. My customer has a double-sided board to select.

Finally, I’ve inserted the hardboard into her and was satisfied with the fit. I fulfilled my need of getting paid for this fun I had! Hahahahaha…

Have a Great Year ahead folks!!![/QUOTE]

Comment

Ten10, I really think you do need a woman in your life.

Comment

His woman like his nick ten10 =100
              You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

Wonderful, someone like Ten10 finally came out with something to make NeverFull "Full" again ! Buddy, I like that Glue description man ! "LoL"
                the Trails and the Ocean !

Comment

huh?

are you a man who likes womens bags or are you a lesbo?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X