Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Estimated cost of servicing a Vacheron Constantin Overseas Chrono

Hi all,

Would like to find out the estimated cost of servicing a Vacheron Constantin Overseas Chrono.

Anybody can help? Please advise...

Thanks
    Sportee

Hi all,

No reply as yet, but i have found out some information which i think might be helpful. The rough cost to service a VS chronograph watch is S$970, as given to me by richmont CS officer... They had advised me to bring down the watch for the technician to check in order to give me a more accurate price.

Hope this is helpful

Comment

Thks for the info!

Had a VC Overseas Chrono (black dial) previously but didn't keep it long enough for it to require servicing. Had been missing it and toying with the idea of picking up another one with white dial since ...
      运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

Went down to richmont for a full assessment today. A complete overhaul, with hands change and watch polishing included, costs $1525. The hands cost S$85 and the complete overhaul cost S$1440.

Understand that maintenance package is only S$570, whereas the over haul package cost S$1440. Was told that the maintenance package don't includes removing of the movements, only changing gaskets and other stuff (don't understand at all).

maybe senior bros here can advise?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by sportee View Post
          Went down to richmont for a full assessment today. A complete overhaul, with hands change and watch polishing included, costs $1525. The hands cost S$85 and the complete overhaul cost S$1440.

Understand that maintenance package is only S$570, whereas the over haul package cost S$1440. Was told that the maintenance package don't includes removing of the movements, only changing gaskets and other stuff (don't understand at all).

maybe senior bros here can advise?

Thanks
          Wow! Damn expensive man! What is overhaulling when they are not going to remove any parts of the movement? Strange...
          His
          - Raymond Weil Ref. 9110ST
          - TAG HEUER Ref. 669.213
          - TAG HEUER Ref. CAF1112.BA0803
          - SEIKO Ref. 7T32-7H10
          - SEIKO Ref. SARC017
          - Rolex Submariner Ref. 116613LB S/YG
          - Rolex DSSD Ref. 116660 SS

Hers
          - Raymond Weil Ref. 9991
          - Burberry Ref. 02845 BU1050
          - TAG HEUER Ref. WN131K.BA
          - Tudor Ref. 22010
          - Rolex DJ 31mm Ref. 178343 S/YG (green dial)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X