Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which AD offers good discount with installment plan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kusash View Post
    Wat about half cash half cc installment?? say watch is 6k + u pay 3k plus cash then remaining 3K in 12months installments? is there such an option??
    Anyone knws any AD that does tt and still give a good discount / rate?

Am really thinking of making my move soon...
    Yes there is "combo" payment schemes. Any ADs that do instalments should have that kinda' combo payment. Usually, payment via CC, whether on instalment or not, is 1-2% less than payment by cash. Most ADs gave 20% discount for CC payment and 22% for cash payment.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
      Yes there is "combo" payment schemes. Any ADs that do instalments should have that kinda' combo payment. Usually, payment via CC, whether on instalment or not, is 1-2% less than payment by cash. Most ADs gave 20% discount for CC payment and 22% for cash payment.
      Thanks alot bro.. im hoping to make my move soon.. and with your info I am more prepared mentally and cash-wise..

So for the cash part i get 22% discount and the portion i pay through CC installment i only get 20% discount... ok lar.. not too bad..

i was at Plaza Sing last Sat and i saw 2 pple with the GV.. am still thinking of my 116400 black dial tho..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X