Aiyoh ! Buy so low, sell so high !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

v----t---?
    haha as u said cbd, it got high rental costs.
    but i think with the incoming of internet forums market place, such preowned shop can only tok the not-so-it-savvy watch lovers. Knowledge is wealth. y go through middlemen? unless u talking abt super rare piece that they have assessed to the connections.
    i understand how u feel abt people degrading verbally the watch that we owned.
    better now to lose $700 on a Davosa, then to lose thousands on a panerai or rollie, which can fetch u higher price. take $700 as lesson fee. we all learn everyday through mistakes!
    all the best!

Comment

personally i feel that it is up to ur friend whether or not he want to part the watch @ the price with the preown dealer.

preown dealer will always give seller of watch 1000 and 1 reasons why they have to take the watch in @ such low price. but least not to forget, they are taking a risk when they take in the watch to sell. this is because the watch may or may not be sold @ the price the preown dealer is putting up.

usually they will price it high to cover cost of operation. if there is a buyer who happen to walk past and likes it, the watch will be picked up.

not sure if your friend went to several preown shops and ask for quote. if he did not, then is a mistake.

usually it is better to try to sell the watch oneself, if really cannot, then pass it over to the preown dealer.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

dog eat dog. period.
        Remnants of my irresponsibility:
        "Foreign affections"
        1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
        2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
        3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
        4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
        What's NEXT?

Comment

Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
          dog eat dog. period.
          3 words... simple...
          A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X