Crazy crazy COE in dec 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by patrickmaniac View Post
    It also depends on how many are scraped. But with the current situation, most folks would not scrap and hold on to their cars. So I dun think it would help much.

Still the same jams every morning.
    You are right, and this is so only under the current/new policy which issue new COE based on the no. of cars scraped. The old policy was different and actually increased the no. of cars on the road substantially in the past few years...remember the garmen said let more people own cars but charge on the usage (= higher ERP) bla bla bla...?
    Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Obviously the white castle policy makers made a major booboo but as with mas selamat, no one gets the stick. In fact LTA will put more coffers into the state acct with this rocket Coe. Would not be surprised to see stat board/ civil sector getting pay increase or bigger bonus going forward. Maybe a pay hike for them next year?
      And we have the current situation which is going back in time to when Coe was sky high.
      Uniquely Singapore.

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
      You are right, and this is so only under the current/new policy which issue new COE based on the no. of cars scraped. The old policy was different and actually increased the no. of cars on the road substantially in the past few years...remember the garmen said let more people own cars but charge on the usage (= higher ERP) bla bla bla...?

Comment

As Cat B already $70k plus and believe it'll be raising to reach $100k soon, I think Cat A will also be follow suit too.

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
          sad but true.
          Cant agree more. Everything up up up!!!! This morning i bought a Ba Bao (肉包), ladyboss told me Ba Bao increased 10cents from today onward!

It was 50cents few years back, now 80cent liao...

Comment

not crazy enough yet...

Comment

Originally posted by shuseido View Post
              Cant agree more. Everything up up up!!!! This morning i bought a Ba Bao (肉包), ladyboss told me Ba Bao increased 10cents from today onward!

that cant be good; means if i head back to sg soon; ill end up with even less spending money now .
              [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
              Blue 6694
              Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
              [U]"My collection"[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Singapore society is now meant for the Rich & Super Rich. Not a place for the average citizen. Time to consider migrating.

Comment

But where do you want to go? And is the grass really greener on the other side?
                  [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                  [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                  Blue 6694
                  Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                  [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                  [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

COE = See Hor Yee

Really die for it!!!

"They" hving a White Xmas Party tonight!!!!!

Compliments from those 10Dec new cars owner...kekeke
                    Those who care won't need your explanation, those who need explanation probably won't believe you

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                      not crazy enough yet...
                      Agreed, the real crazy stuff has yet to come...it will continue to go up until CNY.

Comment

Originally posted by shuseido View Post

Wah! I think we rather buy those pre-packed ones and steam ourselves. Everything is getting higher and higher... I really hope someone could do something. Scarly next year GST goes to 10% then even worse! After GE, I think more worse things will come.

Comment

Great disappointment to hear that Ba Bao shop increase thec
                          Cost of pricing like COE too!what will our garment do as they claim that our standard of living are better as compare to years ago but bear in mind,we have to work harder during the bad times !!
                          Next ,when times are better,they should rewards us too instead if raising our cost if living etc..,

Comment

My coffee shop kopi already selling $1 liao.. What's next?
                            A ROLEX WILL NEVER CHANGE THE WORLD. WE LEAVE THAT TO THE PEOPLE WHO WEAR THEM..

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                              But where do you want to go? And is the grass really greener on the other side?
                              Whether the pasture is really greener on the other side or not, if one cant survive to make a living, when you have to move means you have to when there are better opportunities.

Comment

You're right.
                                But bolehland not really that boleh and aussieland nt accommodating to yellow skin. So where can you go?

Originally posted by Goemon View Post
                                Whether the pasture is really greener on the other side or not, if one cant survive to make a living, when you have to move means you have to when there are better opportunities.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X