Probably...ten10's biggest fan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probably...ten10's biggest fan?

And just before my birthday...I pick this up....

another 2 more watch boxes!

Hmm..that makes my collection of watch boxes to 5....with too little watches and too many boxes! Of which 4 of the 5 boxes are made by ten10!

Really love this....I call this the bumblebee box!

A slot for my phone and watches! Just what I need....

The Harmony box!

I had my eyes on this box when I first saw it....and finally...it's mine!

Perfect for bedside use, put phone,put ring and watch!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Looks good! ten10, would appreciate if you could show me your watch boxes too when I collect my watch tray

Thks for sharing bro darkangel!
    His: AP ROO, Hublot BB, PAM 24/29/183/372, Chopard L.U.C 2000/Mille Miglia, Rolex Milgauss 116400 GV/Sub 16610 LV/1680 "Red Sub"/GMT Master 1675/GMT Master II 16760 "FAT LADY"/Seadweller 16600/DSSD 116660, Tudor 94010 "Snowflake"/94200 "BIG Block"/Heritage Chrono/Black Bay, Omega Seamaster 2254.50/2538.20

Hers: AP ROO & AP Millenary, Cartier Santos, Chopard Happy Sports & Cannes Fest, PAM 49, Rolex Explorer1 214270

Comment

Very good workmanship. Looks professional.

Now darkie needs to find more watches, rings and phones to fill in the void
      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
      Blue 6694
      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Hey Bro Darkie,

I'm really touched by your kind words and a thread just in my honor...

Its my passion to create things and thru circumstances I ended up doing what I do now ...... just trying to earn a decent living lah!

Now you have to fill up to boxes with more fine watches. If you need help spending money on watches, a few bro here willing to accompany you... I'm one of them... hehehehe!

Happy B'day to you!!!

And Merry Christmas to one and all!

Humbly yours,
        ten10
        Visit the DIY Section of Singapore Rolex Club for interesting articles.

Privileged manufacturer for:
        • Panerai Boutiques - Asia-Pacific
        • Montre de MarQue
        • Etoile D'Or
        • Hotel Indonesia
        • Glory Time
        • The Watch-Collector
        • Time Palace
        • The Swiss Connection
        • M Baker
        • Maurice Lacroix
        • Time Marques
        • Timeless Watch Boutique

To Achieve Perfect Aim, just shoot and call anything you hit as TARGET!

Comment

The boxes do look a bit empty though

Let me know if I can help you with anything to fill up
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by desfrie View Post
            Looks good! ten10, would appreciate if you could show me your watch boxes too when I collect my watch tray

Thks for sharing bro darkangel!
            Welcome bro...sharing the joy and the good stuff hehe

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
            Very good workmanship. Looks professional.

Now darkie needs to find more watches, rings and phones to fill in the void
            Hahaha...first! I needa find more money!

Comment

Originally posted by ten10 View Post
              Hey Bro Darkie,

I'm really touched by your kind words and a thread just in my honor...

Its my passion to create things and thru circumstances I ended up doing what I do now ...... just trying to earn a decent living lah!

Now you have to fill up to boxes with more fine watches. If you need help spending money on watches, a few bro here willing to accompany you... I'm one of them... hehehehe!

Happy B'day to you!!!

And Merry Christmas to one and all!

Humbly yours,
              ten10
              Bro thanks so much for your well wishes. Like I said...always good to share the joy and the gd stuff.

Needa find more money first man...that's the problem! Hehehe..

Cheers

Comment

Bro ten10, when will you have the 5-watch or 6-watch box for sale again?

And may I know what is the circumstance of your pillows? I am asking this because I found most of the pillows in the market too big, and as a result the clasp of my watches cannot be closed (if you know what I mean)...
                Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
                  Bro ten10, when will you have the 5-watch or 6-watch box for sale again?

And may I know what is the circumstance of your pillows? I am asking this because I found most of the pillows in the market too big, and as a result the clasp of my watches cannot be closed (if you know what I mean)...
                  I'm taking a short break right now, but maybe next week I'll see if I can make a 6-watch box... in fact I have one here which is half-done, so maybe I'll finish it up and let you know ok.

The circumference of my pillows are 190mm and at full compression (laterally/length-wise) they measure about 155mm. These are automotive foam so has good compression ratio. If you compress my pillows radially it'll be about 160mm and at rest its 195mm. I've done a lot of research too just to design and make watch pillows. I've tested so many types of foams and sponges. And not to scare anyone, I've even tried to use the thick kitchen sponge but it doesn't make the grade of what I'm looking for.

So pls be patient ok. I'm still in recovery and hope to hit the ground running after 27th Dec.

Cheers,
                  ten10

• Montre de MarQue
                  • Etoile D'Or
                  • Hotel Indonesia
                  • Glory Time
                  • The Watch-Collector
                  • Time Palace
                  • The Swiss Connection
                  • M Baker
                  • Maurice Lacroix
                  • Time Marques

Comment

I'm taking a short break right now, but maybe next week I'll see if I can make a 6-watch box... in fact I have one here which is half-done, so maybe I'll finish it up and let you know ok.

The circumference of my pillows are 190mm and at full compression (laterally/length-wise) they measure about 155mm. These are automotive foam so has good compression ratio. If you compress my pillows radially it'll be about 160mm and at rest its 195mm. I've done a lot of research too just to design and make watch pillows. I've tested so many types of foams and sponges. And not to scare anyone, I've even tried to use the thick kitchen sponge but it doesn't make the grade of what I'm looking for.

So pls be patient ok. I'm still in recovery and hope to hit the ground running after 27th Dec.

Cheers,
                    ten10
                    Oh yes bro...forgot to ask you! Can you help me get automotive foam? I need a new bolster...lols

Comment

uhhh? No nid bolster bro... after b'day can get girl oredi

• Montre de MarQue
                      • Etoile D'Or
                      • Hotel Indonesia
                      • Glory Time
                      • The Watch-Collector
                      • Time Palace
                      • The Swiss Connection
                      • M Baker
                      • Maurice Lacroix
                      • Time Marques

Comment

uhhh? No nid bolster bro... after b'day can get girl oredi
                        Hahaha alamak bro...cannot everyday get girl lah must take break 1 also!

Comment

why wait til after b'day? anyday can get also. and what the hell do you do to your bolster to make it flat? ive never heard of people using until outta shape .
                          [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                          [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                          Blue 6694
                          Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                          [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                          [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                            Welcome bro...sharing the joy and the good stuff hehe

Hahaha...first! I needa find more money!
                            Need to find money? Using Vertu leh. The boxes are nice though maybe should get one for myself with my new acquisition. Bro Ocean right?

Comment

just realised that today is your birthday happy birthday and have a great christmas

cheers!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X