No announcement yet.

Just to view, my friend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here kopitalk section....bo off topic eh.....hehehehehe....

P.S: paiseh to TS for OFF TOPIC AGAIN...Thanks for the timely reminder Mod Ocean...hehehe
    Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Kidding la .. and pl hor, I am not a "Mod"
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
        Kidding la .. and pl hor, I am not a "Mod"
        Soon you'll be. You are still under probation mah

Congrats

Dino

Comment

Hehehe...u r lar...look at your status pls....lol.....mai humble leh.....and hor mai ban me eh..hehehe....

Kopi on me when we next meet up hor...both Mr Dino and Mod Ocean...hehehehe
          Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
            Buyer should not offer a price that he has no intention of honouring. For example, if buyer offers $5000. If seller agree, then it should be a deal. Not when seller agree then the buyer say I need to reconsider or seek permission etc.

As a buyer, once I quote a price, I will honour this (and I normally do that prior to viewing). Once viewed and no major issue, deal on the spot. I enjoy such deals (both as buyer or seller) cos got more time to take watch or drink kopi.
            I second that for Brother kuchingku
            A Crown For Every Achievement.

Comment

My turn to share :

I posted 2 watches for sell, Buyer, Mr Roti Prata gave me a Firm Bid Price ($25,000) and confirmed taking both pcs so we arranged to meet up.

During meeting, he say can only get 1 pc ($5,000) today as he's short of cash, however offer still stands. what to do? so i sold him first watch and reserved 2nd watch for 2 weeks.

During the 2 weeks, we were in constant contact, Mr Roti Prata assured that deal is firm and mentioning how much he likes my watch.

However here's the fun part!!!
              When the day arrives, instead of honouring the agreed price ($20,000), he said USD have dropped 1.28 therefore new price is ($16,000) as he could get from Africa for
              ($16,200)....

I asked him to go Africa sell Roti Prata..

Subsequently, the watch was sold for ($21,000) blessings in disguise for me
              A Crown For Every Achievement.

Comment

Good to hear that it turned out well in the end...

Comment

Originally posted by LimTH View Post
                  My turn to share :

I posted 2 watches for sell, Buyer, Mr Roti Prata gave me a Firm Bid Price ($25,000) and confirmed taking both pcs so we arranged to meet up.

During meeting, he say can only get 1 pc ($5,000) today as he's short of cash, however offer still stands. what to do? so i sold him first watch and reserved 2nd watch for 2 weeks.

During the 2 weeks, we were in constant contact, Mr Roti Prata assured that deal is firm and mentioning how much he likes my watch.

When the day arrives, instead of honouring the agreed price ($20,000), he said USD have dropped 1.28 therefore new price is ($16,000) as he could get from Africa for
                  ($16,200)....

can buy us lunch since you have $1K surplus? hehe.

Comment

My turn to share :

($16,200)....

Wow I tot ppl at the 5 figure watch league will be more steady hahaha no wonder prata is one of the fav food in Singapore hahaha
                    You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

Originally posted by PeeCeeBee View Post
                      can buy us lunch since you have $1K surplus? hehe.

I second that!! So when huh
                      You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

My turn to share :

($16,200)....

This is funny

Originally posted by striker968 View Post
                        Wow I tot ppl at the 5 figure watch league will be more steady hahaha no wonder prata is one of the fav food in Singapore hahaha
                        Originally posted by striker968 View Post
                        I second that!! So when huh
                        Oi! Mai cum here pian-jiak hor ..
                        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Not like you and I. Both buy or sell also steady one. Currency changes not your fault. Next time, take 1k deposit. If he fly, can take the money and enjoy.

My turn to share :

($16,200)....

Comment

Bro oceankassik Mai ar nei tanz jiat not pianz jiat ok
                            You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

this roti prata guy is a joke....cracked me up on a saturday!!
                              I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
                              A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
                              Audemars Piguet ROO
                              Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
                              De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
                              Habring2 Pilot Time Date
                              Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
                              Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
                              IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
                              Panerai 270
                              Patek Philippe 5711/1a
                              Rolex 116610LV
                              Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

Quite new with postings here, but interesting topic so kpo abit..

From my humble upbringings, I was taught a following:

1. No money= No intent to buy = No need to neg= Not necessary to view= Don't ask questions
                                2. Do your homework before viewing, do not ask for viewing just because " ohh, the picture posted was taken with a super-power macro lens, see liao orgasmic, so I thought I will like it".
                                3. Viewing= 100% deal and all details already taken into consideration, unless 货不对板 during viewing/ verification

I concur with the agreement in price first before any viewing.

My recent transaction with Bro Ocean had been a pleasant one, price was discussed and agreed. However as the piece was for OC, I requested for the actual photos first (Knowing how fickle minded woman is :P) before the viewing, to avoid the embarrassing moment of having to give lousy excuse to turn down the offer.

Viewing, verification and cash transaction all done within lunch time. Thanks Ocean, OC is still over the moon till now.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X