anywhere in sg that sell raw leather?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m33pok View Post
    the spotlight at plaza singapura don't sell authentic leather in large amount what they have is large amount of man made leather but nevertheless thank you for your input
    Yes SPOTLIGHT does sell genuine leather in a plastic bag. Go to one of the rows (cant rembr) selling DIY hats, feathers & what not. The one you're referring to is the PVC Leather which is placed on a horizontal rack up front. Ask the "local" sales person, they will tell you. Dont ask the "FT" (no offence here but they really dont know) becuz they wont even understand English.

Good luck!
    Visit the DIY Section of Singapore Rolex Club for interesting articles.

Privileged manufacturer for:
    • Panerai Boutiques - Asia-Pacific
    • Montre de MarQue
    • Etoile D'Or
    • Hotel Indonesia
    • Glory Time
    • The Watch-Collector
    • Time Palace
    • The Swiss Connection
    • M Baker
    • Maurice Lacroix
    • Time Marques
    • Timeless Watch Boutique

To Achieve Perfect Aim, just shoot and call anything you hit as TARGET!

Comment

Originally posted by ten10 View Post
      Oh sorry bro, i dun hv brown. Perhaps you cud try at SPOTLIGHT. The sell 250gm for $25 in a mix bag of leather sizes and colors.

My suggestion is not to sew. Its better to apply glue lah. Wait for glue to dry before sitting if not you'll be stuck on the sofa. LOL!
      ten10,

yup you are correct the smaller bag which is 100g is selling for $5.95 the bigger bag is selling at $15.95 can't find the one with price tag of $25
      one thing i dislike is those staff knowledge about where the products is is terrible i asked them if they sell authentic leather they tell me don't have plus giving me the black face as one customer went to change products(curtains) the the women at the cashier kept scolding them like"you should be more careful be purchasing...etc"
      of course i dun believe them so i walked further in hope of finding it and i did

ten10 do you know where to find large pieces of authentic leather in sg?(pricing is according to area)

Comment

any chair manufacturers in sg that upholster in leather? i reckon if you ask nicely they can give you offcuts (or sell you quite cheap!)
        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
        Blue 6694
        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Check out Leather Arcade at Bukit Timah Shopping Centre 170 Upper Bukit Timah Road, (S)588179 Tel: 64682079. I get my raw leather there. I'm sure you can find something to fit your needs. =)

Comment

Originally posted by Vanco View Post
            Check out Leather Arcade at Bukit Timah Shopping Centre 170 Upper Bukit Timah Road, (S)588179 Tel: 64682079. I get my raw leather there. I'm sure you can find something to fit your needs. =)
            Originally posted by m33pok View Post
            ten10,

yup you are correct the smaller bag which is 100g is selling for $5.95 the bigger bag is selling at $15.95 can't find the one with price tag of $25
            one thing i dislike is those staff knowledge about where the products is is terrible i asked them if they sell authentic leather they tell me don't have plus giving me the black face as one customer went to change products(curtains) the the women at the cashier kept scolding them like"you should be more careful be purchasing...etc"
            of course i dun believe them so i walked further in hope of finding it and i did

ten10 do you know where to find large pieces of authentic leather in sg?(pricing is according to area)
            Yo M33pok,

Perhaps bro vanco is correct. I have not ventured out for so long due to my work at home and dont know much about newer shops selling leather in S'pore. Most of my leather and pleather come from overseas. Right now dun have genuine leather as my projects uses only pleather.

Bro seiko could also be right. Again, you have to call yourself to inquire lah!

cheers!
            Visit the DIY Section of Singapore Rolex Club for interesting articles.

Privileged manufacturer for:
            • Panerai Boutiques - Asia-Pacific
            • Montre de MarQue
            • Etoile D'Or
            • Hotel Indonesia
            • Glory Time
            • The Watch-Collector
            • Time Palace
            • The Swiss Connection
            • M Baker
            • Maurice Lacroix
            • Time Marques
            • Timeless Watch Boutique

To Achieve Perfect Aim, just shoot and call anything you hit as TARGET!

Comment

Originally posted by Vanco View Post
              thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ten10 View Post
                Yo M33pok,

Perhaps bro vanco is correct. I have not ventured out for so long due to my work at home and dont know much about newer shops selling leather in S'pore. Most of my leather and pleather come from overseas. Right now dun have genuine leather as my projects uses only pleather.

Bro seiko could also be right. Again, you have to call yourself to inquire lah!

cheers!
                still your previous information is also quite useful

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X