No announcement yet.

AP PANDA selling sgd$13800 ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i thought watchlinks should honor the deal instead?

deal = offer & acceptance.

if an offer was conveyed and someone accepts to purchase the watch at $13,800, can anyone here who deals in business law deny that a deal had taken place?
    Opportunities come once

Comment

Originally posted by Mille View Post

if an offer was conveyed and someone accepts to purchase the watch at $13,800, can anyone here who deals in business law deny that a deal had taken place?
      Did u read my post?

Comment

If this price is real, I will have to knock my head super hard. Just bought from SINCERE WATCH at VIVOCITY last month at a price much higher than this. Can add one more ROLEX LV if to buy at this price....
        Regards,

RON

:woohoo:

* Thanks to SROC for bringing us together *

Comment

I'll take 2 pcs at that price.
          1 3 5
          ├┼┼╕
          2 4 6 R

Comment

Originally posted by Seventh Son View Post
            I'll take 2 pcs at that price.
            yes brother, this type of price, i all fortune throw in also, definitely a must buy. anyway the watch is pretty and i like it. if got volcano cheap cheap i also want . any nice brothers here want sell their aps cheap cheap la can pm me. heeeeee
            you are rich if you lives life fullest and die empty

Comment

Originally posted by Mille View Post

i believe advertising = invitation to treat, and therefore non binding. when you walk into the shop to "offer" $13800; they are well within the right to refuse (ie. non acceptance of your "offer"), and therefore no deal.

me only study first yr contract/business law; so my understanding is quite sketchy.
              [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
              Blue 6694
              Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
              [U]"My collection"[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

given this statement (underline), it is the merchant offer, not customer offer.

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                i believe advertising = invitation to treat, and therefore non binding. when you walk into the shop to "offer" $13800; they are well within the right to refuse (ie. non acceptance of your "offer"), and therefore no deal.

me only study first yr contract/business law; so my understanding is quite sketchy.
                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                1. subject heading indicating your issue
                2. your nick
                3. your corresponding email address
                4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

i spoke to a 'guru' the 'guru' advise me that the shop can still inform customer that watch is sold already. (how to verify? i dont know)

'guru' also mentioned that there can be terms and conditions which there weren't present except to deal in SGD

so whether to deal at the price stated depends on the merchant and if deal is it out of goodwill or not depends

on the side note, courts posted a commented in ST forum (paper) indicating that the person who lodge the 'complaint' is entitled to the special deal out of goodwill. the rest weren't entitled to that special offer of 399.
                  if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                  1. subject heading indicating your issue
                  2. your nick
                  3. your corresponding email address
                  4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Bingo! Agreed....as long as cash not handed over cannot concluded the deal as done....lol....simple logic...
                    Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                      on the side note, courts posted a commented in ST forum (paper) indicating that the person who lodge the 'complaint' is entitled to the special deal out of goodwill. the rest weren't entitled to that special offer of 399.
                      wow u have chances to get that AP @ $13k+

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X