Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any part time jobs to recommend?

hi guys,

getting really bored during the holiday now with each passing day...
    really got nothing to do maybe only stay at home surf sg-roc or play computer games..
    any part time job to recommend me to do that pays high? [per hour/ commission rate] need to fund my rolex purchase

FYI my O's are over so only have PSLE cert...
    just a kopi talk may or may not get a job
    thanks in advance and any advice would be greatly appreciated

Wah, you really start young on Rolex watches! I only got my 1st Rolex when I was 30.

With a PSLE cert, it's hard to find jobs. Perhaps you could do some simple part time jobs like Mac/KFC or sales staff. If not, try find some office boy job, though I think it's hard to get such jobs nowadays as company is not willing to hire.

Comment

It sounds absurd, but go travelling and do odd jobs whilst in a foreign land. Best experience you will have.

I've known heaps of people who come to perth, work for 1mth as a "cook". chabot go and enjoy life. the key here is simple and cost effective.

when i was 18, i wanted to travel europe by myself. starting at the heart of europe and touring outwards. but family wont let me
      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
      Blue 6694
      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by breitling77 View Post
        Wah, you really start young on Rolex watches! I only got my 1st Rolex when I was 30.

With a PSLE cert, it's hard to find jobs. Perhaps you could do some simple part time jobs like Mac/KFC or sales staff. If not, try find some office boy job, though I think it's hard to get such jobs nowadays as company is not willing to hire.
        actually loved rolex 3years ago at that time not enuf money and alien to those rolex models then start to do research till last year i was then rewarded a rolex...
        now then i discover sg-roc a great place for my love for rolex to flourish

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
          It sounds absurd, but go travelling and do odd jobs whilst in a foreign land. Best experience you will have.

I've known heaps of people who come to perth, work for 1mth as a "cook". chabot go and enjoy life. the key here is simple and cost effective.

when i was 18, i wanted to travel europe by myself. starting at the heart of europe and touring outwards. but family wont let me
          if i am not wrong GST in australia is quite high, thus the standard of living is also high...
          i thought at 18 should be preparing to go army? stilll can go out of country?

Comment

put the job thingy aside...is there any insurance compnay hiring people with a PSLE cert?

Comment

Originally posted by m33pok View Post
              put the job thingy aside...is there any insurance compnay hiring people with a PSLE cert?
              i believe in most sales trade.. qualifications doesn;t really plays apart for d job. its the confidence that u're having when having any initial job interview. Try asking from friends[really close ones, those hi bye type can jollywell forget it ] whom worked in whichever trade u are seeking for. For example i've got a friend whom works in d bank. Qualification ? Psle. good luck =D

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X