Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

iPhone 4 - Get it directly from apple store online.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPhone 4 - Get it directly from apple store online.

Hi all,

I was shopping for a iPhone 4 and realized that you can get it online from Apple store without contract. Strangely the prices quoted by Apple are cheaper than the prices quoted by most sellers here. 16 GB is going for SGD $888 and 32 GB is going for SGD$1048.

Try this link :
    http://store.apple.com/sg/browse/hom.../family/iphone

Mod : Please remove post if this is inappropriate. Thought of sharing info to prevent people for making unnecessary profit. Cheers.

I already said that long ago.
    [SIZE="5"][FONT="Times New Roman"][B]What really connects the wrist watch to the wearer is the strap or bracelet. Without it, the watch loses much of its functionality - The Business Of Time[/B][/FONT][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by singaporeaner View Post
      Hi all,

I was shopping for a iPhone 4 and realized that you can get it online from Apple store without contract. Strangely the prices quoted by Apple are cheaper than the prices quoted by most sellers here. 16 GB is going for SGD $888 and 32 GB is going for SGD$1048.

Try this link :
      http://store.apple.com/sg/browse/hom.../family/iphone

Mod : Please remove post if this is inappropriate. Thought of sharing info to prevent people for making unnecessary profit. Cheers.
      If you can wait, not an issue. But some people don't have access to buy from SG (presume they are from other countries). Phone dealers are all selling at that kinda prices...so I think most sellers are just merely following market prices

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

to be honest, i dont why singaporeans pay such extreme premiums . yes, im aware of demand/supply and the iphone is a hot item. understood that stocks in sg are controlled by telco.
        but when you compare to other countries, i can walk into any shop today, and get any iphone i want. even in china, my auntie can walk into apple shop in beijing, and walk out with iphone 4.

or unless you have morons who try their luck at $500 for a 32gb .
        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
        Blue 6694
        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
          If you can wait, not an issue. But some people don't have access to buy from SG (presume they are from other countries). Phone dealers are all selling at that kinda prices...so I think most sellers are just merely following market prices
          I agree with ya. +1 for you.

Comment

I just brought an iPAD from Terminal 3 on my flight out and it is even cheaper than the online apple.com.sg store, not counting the GST savings. Did not check iPhone 4, perhaps the same too.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X