Vpost usa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vpost usa

I have some problem regarding the weight weigh by VPOST. When the package was deliver by Fedex Express from the merchant to VPOST USA, the weight stated is 10.0lbs/4.5kg but the shipment order alert that i have receive from VPOST stated that the package was 49 X45 X 21cm, actual weight is 4.3kg and chargeable weight is 9.2kg and that is double the weight weigh by Fedex. This is my first time using VPOST so would like to ask anyone who have experience using VPOST that why is the big difference on the weight between Fedex and VPOST. Thanks.

Originally posted by crazybay View Post
    I have some problem regarding the weight weigh by VPOST. When the package was deliver by Fedex Express from the merchant to VPOST USA, the weight stated is 10.0lbs/4.5kg but the shipment order alert that i have receive from VPOST stated that the package was 49 X45 X 21cm, actual weight is 4.3kg and chargeable weight is 9.2kg and that is double the weight weigh by Fedex. This is my first time using VPOST so would like to ask anyone who have experience using VPOST that why is the big difference on the weight between Fedex and VPOST. Thanks.
    vPost USA goes by volume. The weight quoted by Fedex is the weight of the item, but when vPost calculates it's in volume not the weight.

Bought RL online?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

IC, thanks. Ya, bought some shoes and polo from RL as they were having private sales previously. So there is nothing wrong with what VPOST have quote me? Really confuse with how they charge...............

Comment

the bigger the box they ship in, the more expensive they charge you. doesn't help that shoes are heavy too.. so how much did you pay in the end?

Comment

Almost 90SGD without insurance.

Originally posted by icecream View Post
          the bigger the box they ship in, the more expensive they charge you. doesn't help that shoes are heavy too.. so how much did you pay in the end?

Comment

Almost 90SGD without insurance.
            Join icecream jie's MO cheaper? Hehehehe.....

It's ok lah...we learn we learn...

Comment

Ya, lesson learnt.........
              I did join the previous one that was two months ago so i thought that there won't be another one so soon.........

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
              Join icecream jie's MO cheaper? Hehehehe.....

It's ok lah...we learn we learn...

Comment

Ya, lesson learnt.........
                I did join the previous one that was two months ago so i thought that there won't be another one so soon.........
                Oh I see...MO sometimes on and off lah...depends on situation.

Comment

I was too fast a bit, see got private sales then cannot tahan if not can longpang liao. Anyways everyone got their first time, at least i learn something.

Oh I see...MO sometimes on and off lah...depends on situation.

Comment

I was too fast a bit, see got private sales then cannot tahan if not can longpang liao. Anyways everyone got their first time, at least i learn something.
                    Yeah haha....she just poison me to go buy more things well...early xmas gifts...at least dun hav to wait till the time to come then buy...sure headache and nothing to buy.

Comment

Ya, buy early is better if not when Xmas comin then buy surely got a lot of item OOS. Sometimes must be kiasu a bit.

Yeah haha....she just poison me to go buy more things well...early xmas gifts...at least dun hav to wait till the time to come then buy...sure headache and nothing to buy.

Comment

Ya, buy early is better if not when Xmas comin then buy surely got a lot of item OOS. Sometimes must be kiasu a bit.
                        Agreed man....hahaha

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X