Which watch brand is most talk about?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which watch brand is most talk about?

I have been reading this forum recently, my conclusion here is 4 most talk about brands.

Rolex very popular and love

Audemars P.very sought after and expensive

Patek many praises but even more expensive

Panerai some love it some hate it but many criticisms from this brand here in this forum only

Any reasons for Panerai to be so complained here ? I read in other overseas forums no such comments and mostly full of praises?
    you are rich if you lives life fullest and die empty

Originally posted by tintinstuff View Post
    I have been reading this forum recently, my conclusion here is 4 most talk about brands.

Rolex very popular and love

Audemars P.very sought after and expensive

Patek many praises but even more expensive

Panerai some love it some hate it but many criticisms from this brand here in this forum only

Any reasons for Panerai to be so complained here ? I read in other overseas forums no such comments and mostly full of praises?
    Personally I feel it is about thinking with your brain, or with your heart.

There were at least 3 occassions that I was very close on buying a Panerai ( in a period of 1 year ) in THG but everytime I was able to see some minute manufacturing defects on the dial, or minute hand or on the date numerial. The workmanship of Panerai is under par compared to Rolex and it is terrible for watch of that price. I just could not bring myself on buying a watch around 8-10K wiith ETA movement and not refined.

I guess if you like the size , design of Panerai and the cult following, you will love Panerai. But if you are without any brand preference ( like myself) , but buy accordingly to what is you think is value for money eg in term of refinement you will probably hate Panerai.

RMF

Comment

ROLEX, of course. And then PANERAI, and ROLEX again and again and again. And PANERAI, and ROLEX, again PANERAI. And ROLEX again and again and again and again and again. And PANERAI, and ROLEX.

Get it?!

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Rolex is the most talked about because it is more a "mass market" watch, everyone at every level can relate to it.

Rolex also has the biggest 2nd hand re-sale market here in singapore (I think worldwide too) so it becomes even more affordable for the man in the street and of course we all love the quality and timeless iconic designs.

Patek and Ap is too expensive for the average Joe so obviously a much smaller following.

Panerai I have no comments...
        My 18K Gold Day Date "President" Collection:
        1) WG DIA 18239
        2) YG DIA 18238
        3) WG 18239
        4) YG 18238
        5) YG 18248G Bark
        6) WG DIA 18039
        7) WG 18039
        8) YG 18038
        9) Tridor DIA 18039B
        10) YG DIA 18078 Bark
        11) RG 1803 (Mint V.Rare)
        12) WG 1803
        13) YG 1803

50th Anniversary Collection:
        1)GMT II 116718 18K
        2)Sub 16610LV Mk1 x 4pcs ( 3F + 1 Y!)

Others
        1)Daytona RG 116505 18K
        2)D15037 14k
        3)DJ16238 18K

Comment

Most of the thread and topic is Rolex so i guess the winner should be rolex.

Comment

of course Rolex No.1, because we're in the Singapore Rolex Owner Club!

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
              ROLEX, of course. And then PANERAI, and ROLEX again and again and again. And PANERAI, and ROLEX, again PANERAI. And ROLEX again and again and again and again and again. And PANERAI, and ROLEX.

Get it?!

but no money lah cannot rolek panarai rolex panarei

Originally posted by Ian Limm View Post
              Rolex is the most talked about because it is more a "mass market" watch, everyone at every level can relate to it.

Rolex also has the biggest 2nd hand re-sale market here in singapore (I think worldwide too) so it becomes even more affordable for the man in the street and of course we all love the quality and timeless iconic designs.

Patek and Ap is too expensive for the average Joe so obviously a much smaller following.

Panerai I have no comments...
              from highest end to lowest end , from top chairman to fried kuey tiao uncle. i cant agree more

Originally posted by Ivanloh View Post
              Most of the thread and topic is Rolex so i guess the winner should be rolex.
              most bruther agree is rolex to be most discuss here and is winner yea

Originally posted by bookiller View Post
              of course Rolex No.1, because we're in the Singapore Rolex Owner Club!
              the name of this club win already loh

Comment

thank you red mouth fish bro

rolex workmanship is of course super good, value for money with its price and simple look.
                patek is for people with taste and buy for their grand children.
                audemar for those with many extra $$$$ to spend
                panerai for its fun to change strap and many exotic look.

i think all have its following and chasers.
                if i have so many $$$$ i will buy all 4 loh

Comment

Rolex!!!

Comment

Originally posted by breitling77 View Post
                    Rolex!!!
                    not breitling?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse