Noel's boss wearing what Rolex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noel's boss wearing what Rolex?

Hope you guys weren't feeling too bad after the website down time...

I was reading yesterday's papers ( yeah abit outdated I know) and I read that Noel's Gifts boss was wearing a vintage Rolex.

From the pic it was hard to see but it was mounted on a leather strap...any one has any idea which vintage it is?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Looks like it has pushers....Chronograph?

Might not be a Rolex.
    [FONT="Verdana"][B]The Best Dive Is Always The Next One[/B][/FONT]

Comment

No pushers leh....

Looks similar to a PP Calatrava...thinner than a datejust. No cyclops

Comment

Any pictures/scan may help. I assume it's without crown guard? What I know is Cameron Diaz is wearing a Rolex on Knight and Day.

Comment

Originally posted by Wenda View Post
          Any pictures/scan may help. I assume it's without crown guard? What I know is Cameron Diaz is wearing a Rolex on Knight and Day.
          Camera down on my side...if someone can help me just post it up first. Thanks

Comment

http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking...ry_600612.html
            [FONT="Verdana"][B]The Best Dive Is Always The Next One[/B][/FONT]

Comment

Super hard to see leh. I even tried to zoom in to get pixelated image. May not be a Rolex afterall :P

Comment

Is this chap such a celebrity to find out what he was wearing? If you really wanna know I can call his brother James Wong, whom I know personally. But just to find out what his brother was wearing on the wrist a bit hard to open my mouth le..
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

His nephew was one of the singapore idol contestants. Name's charles or something? Can't really remember.
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Wenda View Post
                    Super hard to see leh. I even tried to zoom in to get pixelated image. May not be a Rolex afterall :P
                    The newspaper itself has a large image.

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                    Is this chap such a celebrity to find out what he was wearing? If you really wanna know I can call his brother James Wong, whom I know personally. But just to find out what his brother was wearing on the wrist a bit hard to open my mouth le..
                    NO lah...nothing to do while I was reading papers and doing my business so try to figure out what model it is mah. Hahahah

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                      No pushers leh....

Looks similar to a PP Calatrava...thinner than a datejust. No cyclops
                      just speculating (i've not seen the picture): might be a rolex oyster veriflat.
                      “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X