Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool Answers

Cool answers from you ,men!!
    I think i won't mention it towards the immgration staffs unless i want to be forever stay in their palace for free meals and accomdation,,,,haha...will you do it?

Comment

depends which side of the fence you are on. if you are entering the country, then you should just eat humble pie and LL answer the questions thrown at you. if you are departing, hell, just whack silly answers.

stupid Qs deserve stupid answers.

for the record i answered immigration the following:-
      "where did you go?" - look in the passport and find out yourself
      "what did you do?" - travel
      "whats the reason for travel?" fun

i gave the guy literally one word answers; cept for the first one. i mean what are they gonna do to me? send a local to the detention centre for answering stupid Qs?
      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
      Blue 6694
      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
        ...i mean what are they gonna do to me? send a local to the detention centre for answering stupid Qs?
        i think they can if they wanted to. it's probably best not to give them too much lip.

my bad encounters are mostly with with asian/middle-eastern (naturalized?) australians - those who don't have a proper aussie accent.

i'm not trying to stereotype, but that has been my experience. then when they kick it up a level higher, it usually becomes a born-and-bred-there white aussie who takes over the hassling.
        “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

i actually agree with you on the point about those half aussies. they sort of have an identity problem, and want to exert some sort of "authority". worse is those asian gov't officers.

last time one pinoy customs officer, kenna kacau like hell. ask me everything under the sun. even my used laptop she enquire. wtf!?

But last time my old passport wont allow me to clear woodlands, and a certain counter at changi T2. the immigration guys/girls were pretty alright about it. i even cracked a joke on one of the female officers and headed straight to the secondary clearance.
          Blue 6694
          [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
            for the record i answered immigration the following:-
            "where did you go?" - look in the passport and find out yourself
            "what did you do?" - travel
            "whats the reason for travel?" fun

i gave the guy literally one word answers; cept for the first one. i mean what are they gonna do to me? send a local to the detention centre for answering stupid Qs?
            Curiously, this was the exact same questions posted to me while I was arriving in LHR..The feeling he gave was that he was simply asking just for the sake of asking..

Comment

Arriving in the country, I understand the questions. But departing the country sounds stupid.
              Blue 6694
              [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X