Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wonderful item I picked up today!...again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonderful item I picked up today!...again!

I saw this last night on sale on our very own SGROC garage...couldn't wait but contact the seller to deal today!

And so....this afternoon I went to pick up a watch presentation tray which bro ten10 was selling!

http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=51293

I met up with bro ten10 during our kopi session at Circular road and he introduced to me this valet tray which could be used to put my junk next to my bedside. I was tempted but it was abit too small...so I kept my hands to myself until I saw this! Mai Tu Liao...just buy!

His workmanship is awesome, tray was well made interior and exterior felt luxurious!

It fits my junk like my long wallet, my BB and Nokia phone, watch,MP3 and my ring which I use daily. Great to dump all the stuff that you need on a daily basis and when you are heading out it's all there waiting for you...now you wont be looking high and low in your messy room to find your phone or wallet just before you rush out for work!

Without further ado...I shall let the pics do the talking!

Best thing was that it costs only $26! Thanks bro ten10 for bringing such great buys only found on SGROC

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    It fits my junk like my long wallet, my BB and Nokia phone, watch,MP3 and my ring which I use daily. Great to dump all the stuff that you need on a daily basis and when you are heading out it's all there waiting for you...now you wont be looking high and low in your messy room to find your phone or wallet just before you rush out for work!...
    the thief will love you for putting everything in one place too quoted from my uncle when he saw that i emptied a container for all my stuff that i need in the morning
    [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
    Blue 6694
    Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
    [U]"My collection"[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
      the thief will love you for putting everything in one place too quoted from my uncle when he saw that i emptied a container for all my stuff that i need in the morning
      Wah...boh pian lah...make life easier for yourself! If suay... break in...things will be stolen anyway. No point worrying everynight about that hahaha...not gd for the heart.

Comment

thats why you lock your room door, and sleep with parang/nunchucks . when overseas, i sleep with my blade under my pillow
        Blue 6694
        [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

No need... you can throw the tray at the intruder...

thats why you lock your room door, and sleep with parang/nunchucks . when overseas, i sleep with my blade under my pillow

Comment

Nice tray. Keep your things lookin' neat. I bought one myself from ten10 2..

Great workmanship
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Warn me never to go to your place....hahahaha

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
              No need... you can throw the tray at the intruder...
              Great idea eh!

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                Nice tray. Keep your things lookin' neat. I bought one myself from ten10 2..

Great workmanship
                The only neatest part of my room...HAHAHAHA!

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                  Warn me never to go to your place....hahahaha...
                  unless you are bringing the chiobu in your avatar to my place, you will have no reason to be in my room

why not you take a photo of your room, and let us see how messy it is? . At another forum i frequent there is a thread of "how messy is your room?"
                  Blue 6694
                  [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Hey guys! I hear I managed to arrive an hour after you had gone.

Bro ten10 sold tray to me too. I went to see a different thing from him but ended up buying one of these trays too! I've just been using it to hold a few watches for my bro-in-law to view.

Comment

unless you are bringing the chiobu in your avatar to my place, you will have no reason to be in my room

why not you take a photo of your room, and let us see how messy it is? . At another forum i frequent there is a thread of "how messy is your room?"
                      Hahaha...trust me it's never gona be as bad as yours...maybe you should start a thread like that here man!

Originally posted by kenlinliu1419 View Post
                      Hey guys! I hear I managed to arrive an hour after you had gone.

Bro ten10 sold tray to me too. I went to see a different thing from him but ended up buying one of these trays too! I've just been using it to hold a few watches for my bro-in-law to view.
                      Ahhh I see...

Hahaha I was wondering who he sold it to! Cos when I picked it up the mid size and large size was still available

Comment

interesting... you really wanna see my room? . Maybe I should take an after and before shot
                        Blue 6694
                        [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

interesting... you really wanna see my room? . Maybe I should take an after and before shot
                          Sounds great!

Comment

Siao liao...now my mum see it...she thinking of getting 1 for my cousin

Comment

Why not dabble in DIY? . Its equally addictive
                              Blue 6694
                              [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X