Iron Maiden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by telepgm View Post
    If Whitesnake comes, I'll sell my soul to go!

** double faint **

ARE YOU READY TO ROCK? Children of the nai-ee-aite?(Night)
    Whitesnake is one of my fav bands, The Still of the Night is one of their best songs and really kick ass!

Comment

you guys are bringing back the memories for me man... yes Whitesnake rocks... Bro, I'm gonna give Big Nite Out a miss cos I already watched Slash the last time he came... not a fan of Saxon... and I find STP a bit of a poser-band to me (no offence to STP fans here!)

Sigh... I wish Slayer will come... I missed it the last time... but I have to admit, i am only familiar with their older stuff like South of Heaven, Angel of Death.

I'm like u guys, still surfing for more vids of maiden LIVE in concert elsewhere...heheheh

Comment

I love you, Bruce! Pls come back to Singapore! You promised us!!!!!!!!!! Next time round, I'll definitely bring my son along.
        1 3 5
        ├┼┼╕
        2 4 6 R

Comment

Originally posted by Fred the Red Devil View Post
          Whitesnake is one of my fav bands, The Still of the Night is one of their best songs and really kick ass!
          You betcha'! My favourite album is "Starkers in Tokyo", just Coverdale and Vandenburg. One Voice / One Acoustic Guitar. Strip to the bone. The version of Here I Go Again and Deeper the Lover is one of my staples when I perform. Check it out!

Steady la Fred, fellow White Snake Siao.
          "Everyone wants a Rolex. If they say they are not interested, they must be lying." - Telepgm

Comment

Originally posted by Fred the Red Devil View Post
            Welcome to the heavy metal music family! Are you heading to Australia to catch Iron Maiden because they are touring at down under after Asia during March.
            Yup. The Soundwave Festival! If you are into Extreme Black Metal - Dimmu Bogir from Norway is Subheadlining too.

The atmosphere, hopefully, will be a little bit different. \m/
            "Everyone wants a Rolex. If they say they are not interested, they must be lying." - Telepgm

Comment

Iron Maiden world tour Air-transport pilot by Captain Bruce "

How about a wristshot

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                errr ..... DEPECHE MODE..
                Andrew Fletcher coming to town leh. http://eventful.com/singapore/events...01-036948031-9

Comment

John Fish, i am impressed. How did you get THAT close?

Comment

Originally posted by batamboy View Post
                    Celtic Frost, Deicide, W.a.s.p ,sepultura anyone?
                    Some First Wave Black Metal Fans in the house I see!

Favourite Deicide albums are Legion / Once upon a Cross.

Trivial: What does W.A.S.P stand for?

Metal heart is hard to tear apart! I am thrilled to learn that there are some metal guys in this forum!

Comment

John Fish, i am impressed. How did you get THAT close?
                      I am curious too! How did you get so close?
                      1 3 5
                      ├┼┼╕
                      2 4 6 R

Comment

Thanks for the shots! Bro John Fish!!
                        1 3 5
                        ├┼┼╕
                        2 4 6 R

Comment

Trivial: What does W.A.S.P stand for?
                          I dun think it stands for anything... I know they got into trouble with P.M.R.C (Parents Music Resource Centre) when people started saying that W.A.S.P stands for We Are Satan's People or We Are Sexual Perverts

at the end of the day, it is just an image they try to create. here is the story of W.A.S.P. and their fight with the PMRC
                          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W.A.S.P.

for me... it is just good rock & roll that I enjoy... btw... i was watching some Slayer vids on YouTube last nite... good stuff... 'Hell Awaits....'

Comment

Steady la, 1248614.

Originally posted by 1248614 View Post
                            I dun think it stands for anything... I know they got into trouble with P.M.R.C (Parents Music Resource Centre) when people started saying that W.A.S.P stands for We Are Satan's People or We Are Sexual Perverts

at the end of the day, it is just an image they try to create. here is the story of W.A.S.P. and their fight with the PMRC
                            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W.A.S.P.

for me... it is just good rock & roll that I enjoy... btw... i was watching some Slayer vids on YouTube last nite... good stuff... 'Hell Awaits....'
                            1248614, you really know your stuff! An honor to know you on this forum! All the best!

Rock,
                            RF

Comment

Hey guys, come support the show; I'll play some Black Sabbath for you guys!

Comment

Oh, I would love to go down to support you and your band telepgm, but I will not be free on 1st May.

Btw, anyone heard of the band Ministry of Rock? They will be performing at House of Rock for the very last time this Friday 1st April 2011. I have mentioned that before the band which consists of Jatt Ali as lead singer and Paul Danial as lead guitarist, play many old school metal songs from Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Metallica, Loudness, Whitesnake, gunsNroses and etc. Anyone interested to catch them live one last time can contact me at 97330453 and we can go down together. Details as from their facebook http://www.facebook.com/permalink.ph...id=76728042295

I am not in anyway related to them, just would like to give local bands who can play some good kick ass heavy metal music, some support and encouragement and enjoy myself at the same time.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X