No announcement yet.

Iron Maiden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fnally the day 15 Feb 2010 is coming soon! Really excited about it! Up the Irons

Hi guys any heavy metal fans meeting up before the Maiden concert tomorrow?

Comment

Yo Fred, I might be driving there... still not confirm. Also my pal is holding on to the tickets... argh... yes, I am very excited like a teenager, now getting reaquainted to the lyrics for singalong tomorrow... I read somewhere, they are not playing The Trooper and Run to the Hills... a shame... they just had so many good songs!

Comment

guys, what watch you gonna wear to the show ah??
        just curious
        I will go with my PAM 104, iron maiden black tee and blue jeans!

Comment

Setlist for their Moscow concert on 11 Feb 2011 and they played the Trooper for that show. I think it will the same setlist for tomorrow pity thou powerslave, relevations, seventh son of a seventh son and many older songs are not included!

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/iron-m...a-bd231fa.html

but, nevertheless I am still very excited as I am going to listen to one of my fav bands playing live. Unbelievable!

I will wear my sinn U1 watch and Iron Miaden the trooper t-shirt and jeans

Comment

Anyone wants to meet up before the concert can contact me at 97330453. I will be meeting one of the members here before attending.

Comment

I will be wearing my "Number of the Beast" T-shirt with blue jeans. Watch not decided yet... After the concert, maybe we can go for some food and drinks? What say you guys?
              1 3 5
              ├┼┼╕
              2 4 6 R

Comment

Iron Maiden song for you, Mr Seventh Son
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N53wPInP0_Y

I am game for any meet up for drinks after the concert.

Btw, advise on how to get into Indoor Stadium tomorrow
                http://www.lamcproductions.com/ironmaidenmap

Comment

Thanks for the vid!
                  1 3 5
                  ├┼┼╕
                  2 4 6 R

Comment

Guys, it's a pleasure to meet you! Let's do more concerts togEther next time! Bro Fred, I'll pm u my email address for the pic
                    TIA ah...

Comment

Nice to meet you too bro... the concert was awesome! I screamed my lungs out during the concert, now throat very painful. Haha!
                      1 3 5
                      ├┼┼╕
                      2 4 6 R

Comment

Now suffering from post Maiden-syndrome! I wanna rock some more haha! I will email the pics to you guys after downloading form my camera. Btw, If any of you interested in the Big Night Out( Slash, Saxon and Stone Temple Pilots coming) next month, call me along. I miss Slash concert last time round and Saxon is good traditional rock and metal like Whitesnake and Deep Purple.

Comment

I'll consider the Big Night Out. Haha! Guess what? The moment I woke up this morning, I surf Youtube for more Iron Maiden music and videos. Can't get enough!!!!!
                          1 3 5
                          ├┼┼╕
                          2 4 6 R

Comment

Woah, Metal fans in SG-ROC! Killer! I am a crazy metal head as well. But alas, I didn't go to the show last night.

I am watching the MIGHTHY iron maidens overseas in 2 weeks. eat your heart out guys, SLAYER is double headlining. \m/

I am over the moon.

ROAR,
                            Tele
                            "Everyone wants a Rolex. If they say they are not interested, they must be lying." - Telepgm

Comment

Originally posted by Fred the Red Devil View Post
                              I miss Slash concert last time round and Saxon is good traditional rock and metal like Whitesnake and Deep Purple.
                              If Whitesnake comes, I'll sell my soul to go!

** double faint **

ARE YOU READY TO ROCK? Children of the nai-ee-aite?(Night)
                              "Everyone wants a Rolex. If they say they are not interested, they must be lying." - Telepgm

Comment

Originally posted by telepgm View Post
                                Woah, Metal fans in SG-ROC! Killer! I am a crazy metal head as well. But alas, I didn't go to the show last night.

I am watching the MIGHTHY iron maidens overseas in 2 weeks. eat your heart out guys, SLAYER is double headlining. \m/

I am over the moon.

ROAR,
                                Tele
                                Welcome to the heavy metal music family! Are you heading to Australia to catch Iron Maiden because they are touring at down under after Asia during March.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X