No announcement yet.

Iron Maiden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bro Fred the Red Devil - my buddies bot for me the $178 ticket for Iron Maiden, not sure what category is it. but sure, happy to meet up and TCSS
    Respect man! you fly to Perth to watch AC/DC! Respect!

Bro batamboy - I only tried Testament, and Exodus in the past, not really my cup of tea. Closest I fancy is Anthrax, I really like em! and the old Suicidal Tendencies (Lights Camera Revolution! - my all time fav)

Comment

Bro 1248614, looks like u like more traditional heavy metal, thats good! Blind guardian speed limit and running wild not bad..

Comment

Song #1 by Running Wild reminds me of Helloween / Gamma Ray type of melodious power metal. Strangely, they all hail from Germany

Song #2 by Judas Priest needs no introduction

Song #3 same as song #2

actually, I am open to newer bands too, unlike many of my frens. They looked perplexed when I mention bands like Disturbed, Avenged 7 Fold,

having said that, I am really looking forward to this LIVE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cG5lATsS9Tw

Comment

Originally posted by 1248614 View Post
          Bro Fred the Red Devil - my buddies bot for me the $178 ticket for Iron Maiden, not sure what category is it. but sure, happy to meet up and TCSS
          Respect man! you fly to Perth to watch AC/DC! Respect!

Bro batamboy - I only tried Testament, and Exodus in the past, not really my cup of tea. Closest I fancy is Anthrax, I really like em! and the old Suicidal Tendencies (Lights Camera Revolution! - my all time fav)
          Oh I bought the $148 tickets which is Pen B standing. Your ticket is Pen A which is right in front the stage. My friend is working in Perth and he also loves rock music and so we attended the AC/DC concert together. Plus, the air tickets is super cheap (Jetstar return ticket only cost me $240 cos I bought in July 2009)

I am hoping to make more friends who enjoy listening to heavy metal music. Most of my friends don't really listen to heavy metal music and therefore not so interested in attending these concerts. The other day I went to buy two W.A.S.P cds after reading your reply earlier on and I was absolutely blown off when I started to play the cds! Its heavy but melody with lots of solo! Maybe I should go n find out more on Running Wild as recommend by bro batamboy.

Comment

Btw, has anyone been to House of Rock pub at Tanglin Shopping centre? I went there once before and the band is called Ministry of Rock. They play some classic heavy metal songs from Iron Maiden, Metallica, Black Sabbath, Rainbow, Loudness and etc. The lead guitarist of the band is good.

Comment

Any other bros attending the Iron Maiden concert on 15 Feb 2011? Slightly more than two more weeks to go and counting down... Really looking forward to Iron Maiden. I think this will probably be their lst and last concert in Singapore

Hopefully the setlist includes more of the older songs like Powerslave, Revelations, Rime of the Ancient Mariner, Fear of the Dark and etc...

Comment

I am attending their concert on the 15th feb. Yah! Agree that this is probably their first and last time in SG. Up the IRONS!!!! I am going to see Bruce Dicknson live. Can't believe this...
                1 3 5
                ├┼┼╕
                2 4 6 R

Comment

Really hope Metallica will come to SG too!
                  1 3 5
                  ├┼┼╕
                  2 4 6 R

Comment

Originally posted by Seventh Son View Post
                    I am attending their concert on the 15th feb. Yah! Agree that this is probably their first and last time in SG. Up the IRONS!!!! I am going to see Bruce Dicknson live. Can't believe this...
                    haha, looking at your nick, Is seventh son of a seventh son your fav Maiden song?

Yeah, hope Metallica and Scorpions will be next to perform in SG.

Anyone want to meet up early on the 15th Feb before the concert starts at 8pm so that we can go for the Official Mercandise? I will definately go for the t-shirt with the name Singapore as one of the tour venues.

Comment

Haha! Seventh Son of the Seventh Son is definitely one of my favourite songs. I'll PM you if I can be there earlier to grab the official mechandise together with you. Depends on what time I can get off from work.
                      1 3 5
                      ├┼┼╕
                      2 4 6 R

Comment

i got myself a Iron Maiden tee shirt just to attend the concert! LOL... my wife looked at me and shaked head... she said,' you are not getting any younger....'

i've been to megadeth, helloween shows in the past, never wore their tee shirt to the show, but for iron maiden... I just have to...dunno why...

Comment

Haha, nobody is too old to enjoy and headbang to heavy metal music. I bet I will see many older fans attending Maiden concert!

I have already got a few Maiden T-shirts and now don't know which one to wear to the concert haha!

Comment

just hoping for metallica!!! didnt want to go as most of the songs will be from their newest album which imo sux alot

Comment

Haha! I bought my Iron maiden T shirt long time ago just for this concert. Been in my wardrope all this while, dun dare to wear( not young anymore). I bet a lot of middle age and up guys would be attending the concert, youngsters these days dun listen to such music anymore.
                              1 3 5
                              ├┼┼╕
                              2 4 6 R

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X