Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is IIRC?
    [FONT="Tahoma"]Without Passion, life is only Motion! [/FONT]

[IMG]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq284/billykueek/Enter%20the%20Dragon%202012/395563_10150512819558051_2012130430_n-1-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq284/billykueek/Enter%20the%20Dragon%202012/405925_10150512819323051_580368050_8870312_1160894759_n-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by billykueek View Post
      What is IIRC?
      If I Remember Correctly

Comment

Originally posted by Ballwatch View Post
        If I Remember Correctly
        i thought they IRCing...than though to myself,this days still got ppl use IRC for instant messaging..

Comment

Alamak, hahahahaa all the acronyms

[IMG]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq284/billykueek/Enter%20the%20Dragon%202012/395563_10150512819558051_2012130430_n-1-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq284/billykueek/Enter%20the%20Dragon%202012/405925_10150512819323051_580368050_8870312_1160894759_n-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Singaporeans like to use acronyms mah....

In Singapore, living in Highly Dangerous Buildings (HDB), most people have already got used to Paying and Paying(PAP). Not only do you pay, you Pay Until Bankrupt (PUB). If that's not enough, somebody still Purposely Wants to Dig (PWD) more from you. So what more can you do when you are in the Money Only Environment (MOE)? With the current Mad Accounting System (MAS), you are forced to Pay the Sum Ahead (PSA), which left some people Permanently Owe Some Banks (POSB) and live on Loan Techniques Always (LTA) system. When you are sick, you might be able to use your Cash Prior to Funeral (CPF) fund, if you happen to be admitted to the Money Operating Hospital(MOH) one time.If you are out of luck you may meet doctors who Never Use Heart (NUH) to treat you and you will be Sure to Give up Hope (SGH). To help ease the traffic, motorist have to pay Cash On Expressway (COE). If that doesn't help, they can always Eternally Raise Prices (ERP) on the roads. If you don't own a car, you can always make a Mad Rush to Train (MRT) OR get squashed in a bus, Side By Side (SBS). Lastly, under all these pressure, there are not many places we can relax,not even the good old place we used to go because it has become. So Expensive and Nothing To See Actually (SENTOSA)!!!

By the way please don’t take this seriously.....

Originally posted by billykueek View Post
            Alamak, hahahahaa all the acronyms

Comment

AHAhahahahahahaha

Comment

Well said...

Originally posted by 116520 View Post

In Singapore, living in Highly Dangerous Buildings (HDB), most people have already got used to Paying and Paying(PAP). Not only do you pay, you Pay Until Bankrupt (PUB). If that's not enough, somebody still Purposely Wants to Dig (PWD) more from you. So what more can you do when you are in the Money Only Environment (MOE)? With the current Mad Accounting System (MAS), you are forced to Pay the Sum Ahead (PSA), which left some people Permanently Owe Some Banks (POSB) and live on Loan Techniques Always (LTA) system. When you are sick, you might be able to use your Cash Prior to Funeral (CPF) fund, if you happen to be admitted to the Money Operating Hospital(MOH) one time.If you are out of luck you may meet doctors who Never Use Heart (NUH) to treat you and you will be Sure to Give up Hope (SGH). To help ease the traffic, motorist have to pay Cash On Expressway (COE). If that doesn't help, they can always Eternally Raise Prices (ERP) on the roads. If you don't own a car, you can always make a Mad Rush to Train (MRT) OR get squashed in a bus, Side By Side (SBS). Lastly, under all these pressure, there are not many places we can relax,not even the good old place we used to go because it has become. So Expensive and Nothing To See Actually (SENTOSA)!!!

Comment

Comment

Sorry sorry....

Originally posted by louie View Post

Comment

Nice way of putting it, 116520!! well thought.
                      "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

Sorry sorry....
                        bro,so you not telling us what you do for a living..? Dun try let go i eat for a living hor!

Comment

Actually I found it from the web, I don't have the time to think all these acronyms... not like our MPs....

Originally posted by Nooch View Post
                          Nice way of putting it, 116520!! well thought.

Comment

Wah this thread kana dig up again??

Nooch, sorry to hear this.. Hope you find a better job soon (blessing in disguise)

Trader / PI of Car Parts and Semi-conductor...

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                            - GMT II
                            - GMT IIc TT
                            - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                            - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                            - U1
                            - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

This is not an advertisement but if the mods deemed this inappropriate, please remove it. I have received several PMs about the job offer so thought I say it here and only have to reply the details if you are interested and suitable.

I am looking for a Business Manager, main function is sales and marketing. Preferably with B2B experience and can negotiate at high and international levels.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
                                Wah this thread kana dig up again??

Nooch, sorry to hear this.. Hope you find a better job soon (blessing in disguise)

Trader / PI of Car Parts and Semi-conductor...
                                what type of semiconductor you deal in?
                                [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                                [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                                Blue 6694
                                Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                                [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                                [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X